BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good toys in box!! My dog loved almost every toy. For dogs with food allergies, it’s hard because you can’t pick products with only certain things in it. Wish they had a grain free option. Would recommend to people who don’t have dogs with food sensitivities or allergies.
Melanie G.
Davie, FL
i absolutely adore barkbox, my dog always loves the treats and goes crazy over their toys, not to mention how awesome it is that they give you options based on your dogs size and weight. and their treats are always heathly and they help promote like little companies.
Frankie P.
NORWALK, CA
It's the least expensive of all the dog box services. You get 4-6 items and they will all be either toys and/or treats for $30 monthly subscription. A little more than I would normally pay for treats and toys my husky rips up so quickly but it does save you a trip or two to the pet store. If the products varied a bit more it would be great such as car dog accessories etc.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
My dog loved her March BarkBox. The fish treats were a favorite but not did they make her breath smell horrible. To be expected, of course. The Statue of Liberty toy was fun too but she bit off part of the crown within seconds and swallowed it. The Pup newspaper is her favorite thing of all time now.
Karina T.
Tengo una perrita Chanel que le encanta los juguetes pero la mayoría que a tenido han sido destruidos quisiera uno que dure mucho más tiempo y algún peluche que se convierta en su mejor amigo
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was perfect for getting my dog's toy inventory going as a puppy. I will say o with some of the items were more appropriate for miniature breeds. Some things were simply too big. But the toys were all super high quality and better than what I find at the pet store!
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Http://elsasif.Blogspot.com/2014/06/june-barkbox-1-has-arrived.html

I encourage you to read the above review and also the second barkbox review from this month. We are IN LOVE with the products!!!! The customer service is amazing and the boxes are always unique.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Good items but I think the price is a little high. The toys are easy to destroy but my dog loved the treats one day we were gone for a while when we came back he had ripped the bag open and eaten all of them ( he had a lot of food in his bowl so he was not just hungry)
Kira F.
I love the idea of the BarkBox! I think the idea of getting a monthly surprise for your pet is just as exciting for you as it is for them. There's always something new inside to keep you guessing just what will be inside the next box to come. Love love love it!
Chantil W.
NC
My friends have ordered this for their dogs. The products are need and their dogs love them. The only reason why I have not signed up for this is because its $17 a month... cray cray.. My dog keeps his stuff for months therefore I would be collecting this stuff. If it was cheaper and maybe you can set it up on a different payment plan I might consider it for my dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.