BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
I love the convience of dog treats and toys being delivered, but it is quite pricy for a few toys your pooch will destroy in a couple of minutes. I'm going to stick to shopping around for better deals.
Taylor K.
I love Bark Box and so does my happy puppy too! Before Bark Box my two dogs had trouble finding toys that they enjoyed to play with by themselves but now have an endless amount of toys delivered to them each month and don't mind the treats either! Totally recommend this product!
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is a must for anyone that has a dog! A monthly subscription to get a box full of fun items you and your pet will love! It's a fun way to test new items on the market and recommend to friends.
Eliza B.
Aspinwall, PA
I don't know who has more fun going through this box, me or my dogs! Always good quality toys and treats, this service is never a disappointment. Decent price, and you do get a good selection. I treat myself to beauty boxes, why not treat my dog to something special just for her!
Macy S.
Florence, AL
We love getting BarkBoxes in the mail, but the price point is a little high. The toys have always been way too easy for my medium size shar pei to chew up. The treats are fun and healthy, but I prefer to pick up healthy treats and toys at a local store such as tjmaxx for an even cheaper price.
Carrie P.
West Branch, MI
I think I look more forward to getting a bark box than my dog does! I just can't wait every month to see what she gets. She loves all the toys and treats and the toys are long lasting for a lab even!
Miranda M.
Statesboro, GA
We absolutely LOVED bark box!!! We got a casino themed box with two toys, numerous treats, and even some puppy wine! It was the cutest thing, and the dog of course loved it. They are a little pricey to do every month, but I would definitely recommend them if you can afford them!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased a 6 month subscription for my sister as a gift as she has 2 dogs as her children. She thought it was a great idea and loves receiving a surprise each month to share with the dogs. Also, a rare 'treat' is that the company gives 10% of proceeds to shelters or rescues.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I guess if you have the money to spend, its a cute thing to get in the mail once a month, but for me, its just a waste. My dog still has her first doll, or what remains of it and will not play with anything but that anyway....so, getting extra stuff will just take up more space.
Michelle R.
Barkbox is a wonderful service! You can tailor your pup's box to match his/her size and have the option to add another toy (of course it's an additional fee) I did dock a star simply because the options for subscribing were a bit much in my opinion. Sometimes simplicity is key..
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.