BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This is the coolest service. My puppy Josie cannot wait to unravel what is in each box. I will continue to use this service. I believe everyone else that has pets should give it a try as well. Let me know
With the exception of 1 toy from multiple deliveries-our pup has LOVED all of his special gifts. He knows when the box comes through the door and I don't know who gets more excited, him or me:) The toys are unique and good quality. We will definitely continue our subscription.
Latessia D.
North Matewan, WV
These are just the perfect little box for you and your fur baby! The shopping experience is so quick and easy! One of my most favorite purchases ever and I shop a lot. I will definitely get one again!
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is a must for anyone that has a dog! A monthly subscription to get a box full of fun items you and your pet will love! It's a fun way to test new items on the market and recommend to friends.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Our dogs LOVE barkbox!! The box for October just came and it had the most adorable Halloween themed toys! Of course the girls liked the bone snacks most of all. Every month is a surprise for everyone!
Gina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm a huge dog lover, and I think this box service is fantastic for anyone who loves their dogs as much as I do. They come with adorable toys you can't find anywhere else, and snacks that my dogs think are to die for. This is a great subscription service I would continue using.
kelly p.
covington, LA
The toys that came in my barkbox for my dogs were of great quality. It was a cute carrot and green pea pod. My dog still plays with these toys and we have had them for over a year now. Definitely recommend!!!!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Although expensive, they send high quality dog toys and treats. They send plenty in the box too! I did have to stop this for now due to how expensive it is but hopefully soon I'll be able to rejoin and back to reviews on my YT (TRACYSNAPS) because it is a great dog sub box!!!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Some of the products are amazing and some of them are junk. Pet nutrition is extremely important to me and I canceled my subscription because it's pricy and not always is my dog liking these things.
Kari L.
I did the 6 month subscription for German Shepard and I think I loved it more tenth an my dog! He was able to get full size treats and a toy with every box he would get! The boxes ranged depending of the size of your dog and loved that the toys and the treats reflected that.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.