BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Eliza B.
Aspinwall, PA
I don't know who has more fun going through this box, me or my dogs! Always good quality toys and treats, this service is never a disappointment. Decent price, and you do get a good selection. I treat myself to beauty boxes, why not treat my dog to something special just for her!
Taylor K.
I love Bark Box and so does my happy puppy too! Before Bark Box my two dogs had trouble finding toys that they enjoyed to play with by themselves but now have an endless amount of toys delivered to them each month and don't mind the treats either! Totally recommend this product!
Gina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm a huge dog lover, and I think this box service is fantastic for anyone who loves their dogs as much as I do. They come with adorable toys you can't find anywhere else, and snacks that my dogs think are to die for. This is a great subscription service I would continue using.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Boston Terrier Bruce loves this box. The only thing I wish were that the toy that he gets were maybe a rubber toy. He always destroys his toys within minutes. But he love all of the treats he gets.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Although expensive, they send high quality dog toys and treats. They send plenty in the box too! I did have to stop this for now due to how expensive it is but hopefully soon I'll be able to rejoin and back to reviews on my YT (TRACYSNAPS) because it is a great dog sub box!!!
Denise H.
San Marcos, CA
What a great surprise it was to get so much variety in the BarkBox. I was delighted to receive a number of items for my pooch and she was delighted too. We both enjoyed playing with the pull toys together. I would definitely join BarkBox again and I encourage you to join too!
Kari L.
I did the 6 month subscription for German Shepard and I think I loved it more tenth an my dog! He was able to get full size treats and a toy with every box he would get! The boxes ranged depending of the size of your dog and loved that the toys and the treats reflected that.
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Ahhh the best subscribtion box for my wittle babies. They LOVE their stuff always. They get 3 treats, 2 toys, and a chewy stick. Love this. They are always excited when I tell them it's here and they help me open it!
Rachel B.
Windham, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this for out rottie/pit mix and she destroyed everything in seconds! The quality was great and very clever, unfortunately it was no match for our baby. I wish the "tough chewer" designation really meant that what we got would at least take her a bit longer to destroy.
Drydyn C.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love receiving this once a month. It's my favorite way to shake up my dogs routine so that he's not eating and playing with the same things all the time. He gets a variety of treats to try every month and I am always satisfied with the amount of things in the box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.