BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ellie B.
This box is super cute and can't be beat! The dog toys are incredibly cute and durable, and the dog treats are amazing. The portioning is great for this box and my dogs absolutely love them! I would recommend this to pet owners with more than one animal, as it does provide many treats.
Betsy B.
San Diego, CA
Everyone in my family gets excited for the arrival of the Barkbox. At an affordable price you are given new treats & toys that both you and your dogs will love. I enjoy this because my dogs tear their toys apart all the time and a new box arrives when it is time to be replaced.
Cara G.
Weirton, WV
My pup gets so excited for her box every month. There is a great variety of treats and toys. It is well worth the money and so fun to see her get into the box. The toys are great quality, especially because my dog loves to tear them apart. I would totall recommend BarkBox to a friend!!
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
I loved BarkBox ! It's such a cute idea ! Dogs deserve cute things too lol. I really enjoy how they have full sized snack bags for your dogs. And they're also health conscious for your pets. I love hat they take account of the size and age of your dog so they get the appropriate items.
Erin G.
I adore these boxes, I have been a subscriber for about 18 months now. I have two large breed dogs, one who is still mostly a puppy. I am convinced they know that the Barkbox is theirs. The toys are always high quality, even for my chewer. The treats are healthy and made in the USA!
Lexy T.
Saint Augustine, FL
I have subscribed to BarkBox a few times during promotional periods and have been pleasantly surprised with what I have received. It's fun to have a different theme delivered each month and my dog has loved it! The toys are unique and the treats I have received have been a good quality.
Crystal N.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish they did a better job and seeing what type of dog you have. Like I have a small 5 pound dog and once received a chew toy that was not only way bigger than my dog, but also too hard for it to chew. Overall it's a nice idea and I know my dog loves seeing boxes come to the house.
Erin C.
Sandusky OH
I have been using barkbox for about 2 years! My dog loves it! He gets so excited when I tell him his barkbox is here he wants to tear it open. For improvement I would add bullysticks in the box. Pros is that it comes with 2 toys and 2 bags of treats! I recfomend this for any dog parent!
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
It's very pricey to afford every month but you are definitely getting your money's worth if not more!! Treats and toys are of fabulous quality and their customer service is amazing. I wish they had a few more customizable options. I'd love to be able to receive 3 boxes a year, spread out for example. Also, an option where you could list pet allergies or a no-rawhide or dried pigs ear, ect. selection would be nice.
Tricia L.
Davison
My pup and I love BarkBox! Every month we get the cutest toys and yummiest dog treats. The only problem is my dog loves to rip the toys apart the minute she gets them so I feel it's a waste to continue getting. Other than that it really is the cutest delivery we receive every month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.