BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love Bark Box. My pupper has loved every single thing we have received through this subscription box. I especially love it because it helps me discover different products that are healthy and beneficial to my pup.
Kelly C.
Maple
This pet subscription is so much fun for my fur babies! I have three seven year old pups and they know when their boxes arrive! It's full of a great mixture of full size toys and treats. They each pick a favorite thing and run! They are also cutely themed and make it fun for me receiving them!
kathy z.
Great product. Theres a lot of diverse treats and toys that come in the box every month. It is completely worth the price and i would recommend it to anyone with a dog! My dog is a very picky one and he hasnt complained one bit about the items ! Hes in LOVE with the products. BarkBox
Katherine T.
St Petersburg, FL
I would subscribe to this but only a couple times a year. It's great but I feel that the options given aren't as usual as I get in a beauty box. There should be more selections for more choices to narrow down.
Moriah P.
I love BarkBox, & so do my dogs. It's a really bright spot each month to receive one of these boxes & the basic box on a 12 month plan is only $20 per month (CRAZY REASONABLE). The pups love the treats & toys & I love seeing their reactions each month. So fun!
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I get these boxes for my dog, darla. she loves the boxes and even attempts to chew the product out of the box before i open it. I'm stuck in the middle of loving it and hating it. the products that came in shes destroyed within an hour and one of the treats made her throw up for a day one time.
Kelly H.
Willoughby, OH
I love everything about BarkBox. I have a one year old Golden Retriever who loves to chew all his toys to pieces. He loves BarkBox days. I love the fact that everything in our BarkBox is made in the USA. Brutus has never turned his nose up to the treats. Whoever created BarkBox is a genius!
Katherin N.
miami, FL
My dog loved everything it came in the box, the quality of the treats and toys is top notch that would only find at pet care boutiques no petsmart level stuff here. The quantity of everything you get is also a lot, this was a gift from my best friend and me and my dog are really happy with it
Alexis Q.
Levittown, PA
A little on the pricey side but we have 2 pups and they share the things from the box. They sure were happy with it though. The treats and sample vitamins are pretty cool. The toys are the big hit for the dogs!
Lindsay M.
Plano, TX
We love Barkbox! We signed up for the 6 month subscription for our pup for Christmas and we have been nothing but pleased! Each month we receive 2 toys, 2 packs of new snacks and 1 chew of some kind. Website is super user friendly and costumer service is great! Would recommend to any dog parent.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.