BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie L.
Great products! My dogs are always excited to get the BarkBox in the mail. It's usually two toys, two treats, & some kind of bone/rawhide/chew of sorts. Their website is super easy to use & every box has a theme!
Cassilyn S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Our family LOVES BarkBox. We get super excited when we get the email that our box has shipped. The super cool part is that each box designed for your specific dog, so since Maya is a medium sized dog she gets toys that fit her! Also each box has it's own cute little theme which is always exciting.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love getting this box for my dog. We both get excited when it comes in the mail. I would easily spend this much a month on him but now he gets the treats and toys to him at home. They are new and not the usual he gets at petsmart. The treats are delicious to him and always different.
Sarah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Such an adorable subscription box for my four-legged fur baby. Totally worth the money and you completely get the bang for your buck. It typically comes with a toy or two and some cookies/treats! My boxer loves getting his box!
Kaitlin F.
Knoxville, TN
The themes are adorable and my dog is always satisfied. Sometimes the boxes seem a bit empty, but the treats and toys are always worth it to my happy pooch. All the treats are especially made for our furry friends!
Ruckus E.
SAN JOSE, CA
Here's my list of honest product reviews of the BarkBox. Let me know if you have any questions.

If interested, "RUCKUS" Promo Code will give you 10% total purchase.
Savanna C.
I love bark box i have my spoiled little boy(chihuahua) at home so he gets the whole small breed box to himself. Such a great quality of treats, and toys to keep him even more spoiled :) would definately recommend.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This is a great idea for those dog lovers who may not have time to go out and purchase dog treats/toys every month, but the price is pretty high. If convenience is what you're looking for, then this is for you, otherwise I would just hit up your local Meijer and get similar items for much cheaper.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppies get excited every month when they see me with this box. They love every product. They are made of great quality. The treats are amazing and tastes great. Its easy because they deliver it to your door.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog absolutely loves his monthly barkbox which makes us happy, they always have tons of treats and toys each month and they make it so easy to customize your box to ensure your fur baby gets exactly what they want.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.