BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Christine C.
Northridge, CA
Sometimes the toys are a hit or miss with my dog because he's a little off the norm and doesn't like squeaky toys like the majority of dogs, but he's always enjoyed all the treats that were in the boxes and he's always so happy whenever his BarKBox comes!
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
I absolutely love my subscription to the bark box! It comes with good quality toys and my Golden loves them! (Even if she destroys them after one day) it is kind of pricey but we spend just as much on expensive toys for her so it works out for us. I highly recommend this for your furbabies!
Sadie J.
These monthly subscription boxes are very cute and great as gifts. I love that you can subscribe to ONLY 1 or several months instead of an indefinite subscription like most other monthly subscriptions out there
Hannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 dogs so this is definitely a hit. I love that you can get certain codes and they donate proceeds to animal shelters. I also love that it's customizable with the durability, size and number of products in each box.
Heather B.
Berea, Ky
My Grandpup absolutely loves BarkBox!! We always gets new and exciting toys and treats!! He knows when the box comes and he waits like a kid a christmas!! Always special things. For the price i couldnt ask for better for my baby.. We will be keeping our subscription for a very long time!
Carolyn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cute boxes received monthly, but sometimes the quality of the products is better/worse depending on the month. I canceled this subscription and just started to purchase my favorites from boxes individually.
Katlyn V.
My dog loved the bark box!! We just tried it for the first time and I was actually really impressed with it. The toys are not only a great quality but so are the treats and other goodies you get inside! Also there is a good percentage that goes to animal shelters within the U.S.! Love it!!
Natali K.
My dog absolutely loves these boxes! I love the fact that each month I have new toys come for my dog I get to go out and get the box bring inside and he gets so excited to see his new toys, I love the themes every month, I don't like all of the treats they send but I do think it's worth it!
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
Bought one to surprise a friend who had adopted a new puppy and it was such an immense success I want to order one for my own puppy! Lots of toys, treats, human resources, and fun inside, and in packaging that the dog can safely rummage through while opening. I absolutely recommend!
Kiona S.
Greenville, SC
This is a fairly new subscription for me but I love my puppy baby and she loves everything that came in the first box! We got toys, treats, and a new harness that she actually doesn't beg me to remove. It may be too early too call but I do believe we will be long term customers of BarkBox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.