BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jess I.
Charlotte, NC
We love getting bark boxes. It’s a fun surprise every month for both me and my dog. The supplies are great quality and my dog seems to enjoy them. It’s much better than going to the store not knowing what to buy.
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Rottweiler loves getting new toys and treats! Pretty affordable considering how much dog things cost anyways and it's coming straight to your door! She still plays with her teddy bear from a couple boxes ago!
mayra H.
This box are great my dogs loves everything in it they now when the box that gets here is for them they get all happy and excited jus fluke I do with my makeup box the toys are great quality and the snacks too
Rachael H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really neat service. My dog loves getting one each month. It has toys and treats, that are made in the U. S. And if your dog doesn't like a toy, barkbox will send you a different one, free of charge.
Krista C.
Been using bark box for a year now since we rescued our pup. I love the themes boxes. The toys are adorable and the treats are high quality. My Toby goes crazy for his bark box every month BarkBox
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
My 2 pit bulls know they get a box every month and it is their favorite thing. I love it because they send toys suited for big dogs like mine and all treats are grain free and natural. A great boxfor a great price!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves the products that come in here. She smells the box and starts wagging her tail. The box comes with new toys for her, and great snacks that I can give her every now and then. I like this box!!
Krista A.
Monrovia , IN
My dogs love it! Always a good variety of quality toys and treats. Could be cheaper though! I’m always looking for a bargain and this is not that great of a deal in my book. But it’s for the dogs I️ guess!
April G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys Sebastian and Phoenix loved their BarkBox. I loved how much variety was in the box. One subscription was good enough for 2 dogs. I also loved the variety of treats that came in each shipment.
Toni G.
This is an awesome monthly box I loved it and so did my furry ones! It always had the coolest stuff for them honestly I'm so happy I subscribed to this and will continue it in he fiture it's an awesome buy
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.