BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
My dogs love the bark box. Comes with two toys, two bays of treats and one chew. The last barkbox we recieved even came with some doggie bags for when they use the bathroom. I would recommend this subscription to anyone
Cara A.
Leeds, AL
Loved the items. My dogs didn't really take to most of the snacks, but they're picky. The toys were all fabulous. I was pleased with the boxes. I liked that they were themed. The only thing was the snacks piled up because they weren't able to finish them by the time I got new ones so most of them went to waste.
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
My dogs love getting this each month and their 6 month subscription brings the price down to $19/month which is affordable to me. Sometimes there is a dud box, but normally the boxes are well curated and even include items specifically made for Barkbox with the Barkbox logo. Great customer service, too!
Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
Amazing! My little pupper goes through treats and toys so quickly, it's so nice to have monthly deliveries without having to go to the store. My favorite delivery so far has been the political toys. There is always something fun, new, and exciting in each box. I think I look forward to it more than my dog!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our family absolutely loves our Barkbox! The themes are amazing and so creative. The quality of the toys are super tough, and our lab loves them! We don't ever have to buy toys or treats. I will always subscribe to Barkbox and I highly recommend it.
Lilly V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Omg great toys and treats delivered to my door each month!? I'll take it! My doggy loves it and even recognizes the box... he has never dislike a toy or treat so its puppy approved and that's all that matter in my book
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
I didn't personally purchase this, it was a gift to my pup so I can't discuss price. But the contents were phenomenal. All the toys are great quality and super cute to say the least. The treats... my dog literally went crazy over them. He would just stand by the pantry door crying.
Kayla T.
Akron , OH
Such a cute little box for my dog . Every time it comes my dog jumps all over the place because he's so excited . They give you a good variety of products and a good amount . Good price especially since my dog loves it !
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is obsessed with bark box! I only canceled my subscription when I had a baby and needed to cut my budget back. Watching my dog open his bark box each month was literally the highlight of my month! I mean he would watch for the mailman even! They had awesome customer service too! Definitely recommend.
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I recently just signed up for the bark box for both of my dogs and I love them! The treats and toy they come with have been a big hit with both of my fur babies. I wish there was an option to choose stuffing less toys because my little girl won't play with the stuffed ones. Other than that they are amazing!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.