BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Karina Z.
My dog and I loved our BarkBox! It came with an assortment of different treat and toys. My dog loved her toys so much and hasn't stopped playing with them to this day. The packaging was so cute as well and was well designed and put together. I definitely recommend it to any other dog parents out there
Kearston W.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these boxes and so does my dog. The toys and snacks are perfect for him and he has enjoyed every one that he has received. Everything in the box is good quality. They even send special birthday boxes to your pet during their birthday month. They are definitely worth the price for what you get each month!
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love getting this box for my dog. We both get excited when it comes in the mail. I would easily spend this much a month on him but now he gets the treats and toys to him at home. They are new and not the usual he gets at petsmart. The treats are delicious to him and always different.
Sarah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Such an adorable subscription box for my four-legged fur baby. Totally worth the money and you completely get the bang for your buck. It typically comes with a toy or two and some cookies/treats! My boxer loves getting his box!
Jackie V.
Lemon grove, CA
It's a great way to explore new products with this! I have actually discovered new products for my pup that I can't stop getting for him! My pup also injoys this soooo much he gets new toys and it's just perfect
Estephania A.
Es de las mejores cajas tienen muñecos, comida , premios entre otras cosas creo que es de las mejoores cajas que le e pedido a mi perrito hasta ahora y el es muy feliz con todo o que le a llegado creo que se la recomendaeia a otros! alli te preguntan hasta el tamaño de tu perro todo es muy especifico
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog absolutely loves his monthly barkbox which makes us happy, they always have tons of treats and toys each month and they make it so easy to customize your box to ensure your fur baby gets exactly what they want.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppies get excited every month when they see me with this box. They love every product. They are made of great quality. The treats are amazing and tastes great. Its easy because they deliver it to your door.
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
My fur baby and I just loved getting theses boxes once a month! Each month introduced us to new dog care items, treats and toys! He was also so happy to try out all his new goodies. Such a great box for dog lovers.
Savanna C.
I love bark box i have my spoiled little boy(chihuahua) at home so he gets the whole small breed box to himself. Such a great quality of treats, and toys to keep him even more spoiled :) would definately recommend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.