BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...2 Answers
  • Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
My fur babies are always so excited to get their barkbox!!! My schnauzer loves the treats- well, the both do... she's just food obsessed. Some of the toys are a little cheap, but my bulldog is a power chewer... so that's expected with him. Over all LOVE this! It's fun to try new products and new toys that I may not have tried otherwise. I always look up any food items since my babies can be a bit sensitive with some ingredients.
Latia B.
Baltimore, MD
I am a glossy box owner and when I saw this product I just Had to get it for my lil baby. I have gotten about 5 boxes so far and I like them a lot. my dog has not likes all the treats but he has loved all the toys. so boxes are way better than others but I am still a fan and excited each month when they arrive
Tiffany T.
Salinas, CA
Love this product. Bought it a few months ago for our new puppy. The products are great so far and are all different. we have received nothing similar. Inside the box you will find re-order codes for products your dog loved. First monthly subscription box I've bought. I paid for a full year and am only paying 18 dollars a month plus I bought an additional toy in each box. I look forward to opening this box every month. Love it.
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
My dogs love getting this each month and their 6 month subscription brings the price down to $19/month which is affordable to me. Sometimes there is a dud box, but normally the boxes are well curated and even include items specifically made for Barkbox with the Barkbox logo. Great customer service, too!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I tried this for my dog for three months (with a coupon) and she loved it! she new what the package looked like and got excited for it. I got highly relevant items for my dog and used everything! I also found out about some new products that she new uses regularly. I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
I loved barkbox, I did 6 months with it and I had to stop because I had so much back-stock of treats and toys. I will probably re-subscribe once I use the products up. Ranger still gets excited when any box comes in the mail, he thinks they are for him! Great natural and organic products! Fun products you would never simple find at a petco or petsmart. I would go ahead with the 6 month subscription because the price is better.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
A cute service to get a little treat for your fur-baby every month. The items you get vary from snacks, treats, toys, and leashes. They are usually good quality and things you won't find at your local chain pet supply store. It is a bit pricey though but you can't put a price on your dogs unconditional love! :p
Amanda K.
Buffalo, Ny
I got my box for the first time the other day and it was great. My dog loved everything, she got three different kinds of treats and 2 toys. The quality is awesome and you get your moneys worth. I got my 3 month subscription on groupon and it was a lot cheaper, so check there! They offer it every few months.
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
I love my monthly subscription services. So why not one for fido? Might have my dog's Xmas gift covered!!

edit:
I thought it was $17 a month so i went to subscribe and its only that price if you sign up for 6 months. It's really $30 a month which seems pretty steep for my dogs treats that i don't pick out
Lisa P.
Waipahu, HI
My dog absolutely loves everything in this subscription box and so do I. For 1, I don't have to go buy her snacks and toys anymore, and 2, most of the items are hard to find or extremely expensive where I live, so this saves me from purchasing a lot of separate items online and paying shipping for each.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.