BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie S.
Hopkinsville, KY
My dog loves it as much as me. Everything was nice and for her. Was packaged nice and wasn't thrown in there. I was very impressed. A little pricy but definitely worth it. I recommend this box to everyone with a pooch!
Lisa P.
Waipahu, HI
My dog absolutely loves everything in this subscription box and so do I. For 1, I don't have to go buy her snacks and toys anymore, and 2, most of the items are hard to find or extremely expensive where I live, so this saves me from purchasing a lot of separate items online and paying shipping for each.
Tiffany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This company is amazing. If any problems come up they’re quick to fix it. They have boxes from light to heavy chewers. And if a toy gets broken they will send you a free replacement. My only complaint is my pup got sick from the treats and they don’t offer a box with just toys, so I had to cancel the subscription for now.
Ashley C.
My dog is so excited when her Barkbox arrives each month, and so am I. We've been subscribed for a bit over a year and I find it wonderful. For a reasonable price, there are toys and treats shipped right to your door. You can also request to have a "durable" box for dogs who chew through their toys easily (like my pup).
Jen L.
Arlington, VA
We have two big dogs, a Golden Retriever and a German Shepherd. The BarkBox always sends treats that they love and a number of toys. My only complaint would be that often times the toys end up getting chewed apart within a number of hours. They should work on making toys for dogs that have a stronger jaw!
Madyson W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog and I both love BarkBox. He has allergies and BarkBox is able to cater to that as best they can. They have excellent customer service and try to make every pup and human as happy as possible. We have a huge basket filled with all different types of toys that he continues to play with and is never bored.
Ashley R.
Hart, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very intense chewer. Some of the toys that came in the box are definitely still withstanding Loki's relentless torture. A majority of the toys however, met their demise the very same day they entered our home. Loki did seem to thoroughly enjoy all the treats and was always looking forward to that box.
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is obsessed with bark box! I only canceled my subscription when I had a baby and needed to cut my budget back. Watching my dog open his bark box each month was literally the highlight of my month! I mean he would watch for the mailman even! They had awesome customer service too! Definitely recommend.
Heather F.
Escondido
I loveeeee Barkbox!! But my dog loves it even more! I can't believe how excited he gets when he sees any package that comes to the door, he thinks they all belong to him! The toys are always such great quality and he devours all of the treats! I have recommended to so many friends and they all love barkbox too!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our family absolutely loves our Barkbox! The themes are amazing and so creative. The quality of the toys are super tough, and our lab loves them! We don't ever have to buy toys or treats. I will always subscribe to Barkbox and I highly recommend it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.