BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cece M.
I chose this over paw pack and am very happy with the box. It was cheaper than paw pack and I also easier to find coupons for.
It came with 2 full size treats, a beef knee cap, and 2 toys. The pups liked it, I was satisfied with the packaging and quality of things.
I'm definantly going to buy again.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
I love all the toys I have ever received. One of my dogs' stomach is pretty sensitive so he can't have most of the moist treats but any chewies are great for both my dogs!! I love the products and new innovative items that I would not have seen or tried otherwise! I've been happy with all my boxes :)
Ashley H.
If you are anything like me your pet is definitely your fur baby! My American Bulldog is part of our growing family and he loves when he receives his new box. I mean we get excited when we get packages don't we? Why not let your pup enjoy the little things in life just as we do.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
Best thing ever! My yorkie knows when her box is here and as long as I pop the tape she'll get it open herself. Comes with two very well made toys and two bags of treats plus an extra treat each month. Well worth the money that goes into it!
Kailyn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been getting my dogs bark box since August he loves when it comes in the mail I get so excited and this but starts go when I don't shop there a lot but when I do my dog loves everything that comes out of that place
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
We love BarkBox. This service is great. My dog gets so excited every time the mail comes. He thinks that she will be getting a BarkBox every time the mail truck pulls up. She enjoyed the toys that came, and I enjoyed the variety of toys. There were toys that we would not come across in our pet stores.
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
My two shelties absolutely LOVE barkbox! I signed up a few months ago when they had a promotion to make the first box $5. For the price, you get high quality dog toys and full size bags of treats to spoil your pets. The only con is it comes at different times month to month. Will be buying for a long time!
Gabby S.
Frederick
I get the medium Barkbox and all three of my pups share. Love the themes every month, and it's always a great value for what they send! My dog's favorite were the coconut treats.
You won't find the products in the big box pet stores.
Stephanie G.
My favorite subscription!! They messed up on my pups order once and offered me a free month and a free extra toy as an apology. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I always get my puppy a barkbox and now that he's almost a year I'll be upgrading his package to heavy chewer! Love the options!!!
shannon n.
East Chicago, IN
bark box is pretty great came with a lot for the price unfortunately sometimes came
with more toys than treats, and my dog seemed
to have a lack of interest with the toys. the treats were great though and she got so excited to get mail!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.