BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie S.
Hopkinsville, KY
My dog loves it as much as me. Everything was nice and for her. Was packaged nice and wasn't thrown in there. I was very impressed. A little pricy but definitely worth it. I recommend this box to everyone with a pooch!
Chrtistina D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love BarkBox!! They have great toys and treats for my pitbull. The toys actually last more then a couple hours and the treats have all been really healthy.. The price is very affordable and its better then going to the store and wasting money on something your dogs going to hate. I love love love Barkbox
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
Although the box is pricey, The products are worth it!
It gives me a little more intel on things I'm not sure if I want to buy or not for my labs. There is always discounts on boxes through the website and sometimes through the wrapp app.
My labs love the toys they send too! Its a great buy, try it out!
Ashley A.
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves barkbox! I've only gotten it for him a few times. He doesn't usually care for the gourmet treats they provide much, but he tears through all of his new toys within a month. It's good for pupper birthdays.
Amanda W.
A percentage of your money goes toward a rescue group (10% of monthly cost). Right up my alley, I adopted my little Wrigley. Great treats & products! It is pricey for our family at the moment, but would love to get a 6 month subscription as soon as we can afford it. It's much cheaper to do it that way.
Ashley H.
If you are anything like me your pet is definitely your fur baby! My American Bulldog is part of our growing family and he loves when he receives his new box. I mean we get excited when we get packages don't we? Why not let your pup enjoy the little things in life just as we do.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My family loves our BarkBox! Every month we get at least two sets of treats I can't find in my area. We also get one or two toys a month. Our box gets at least five total items. Between our four (small) dogs all toys and treats are used and consumed all month. We are ready for the new box by the time it comes. I would recommend this subscription to anyone who loves healthy treats and fun toys for the furry kids.
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
We love BarkBox. This service is great. My dog gets so excited every time the mail comes. He thinks that she will be getting a BarkBox every time the mail truck pulls up. She enjoyed the toys that came, and I enjoyed the variety of toys. There were toys that we would not come across in our pet stores.
Rachel S.
I probably get more excited about this than my dog does, but we both love when the BarkBox comes! It honestly works out to being a really good deal on everything. I probably end up getting more treats and toys in this each month than I would if I took the same amount of money and went to a pet store. The toys are usually themed to the season or month, and they feature a variety of toys. My dog always loves the treats too!
Norma V.
When I first got my puppy I decided to sign up for birchbox since I heard a lot of people talking about it my thoughts on it are that it can be very pricy for people but it's totally worth it ! You can get many snacks and toys for your puppy that are just amazing ! Your pup or dog will sure love this !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.