BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Camille S.
my pup ivy loves getting her barkbox's she just knows when i open the door to get the box from the floor, the quality of almost all the toys are great quality, the good thing about this is, you can auto ship it which means every month, for 3 or 6 or 12 months you get box and it saves alot of money
Rachel S.
I probably get more excited about this than my dog does, but we both love when the BarkBox comes! It honestly works out to being a really good deal on everything. I probably end up getting more treats and toys in this each month than I would if I took the same amount of money and went to a pet store. The toys are usually themed to the season or month, and they feature a variety of toys. My dog always loves the treats too!
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My family loves our BarkBox! Every month we get at least two sets of treats I can't find in my area. We also get one or two toys a month. Our box gets at least five total items. Between our four (small) dogs all toys and treats are used and consumed all month. We are ready for the new box by the time it comes. I would recommend this subscription to anyone who loves healthy treats and fun toys for the furry kids.
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
We love BarkBox. This service is great. My dog gets so excited every time the mail comes. He thinks that she will be getting a BarkBox every time the mail truck pulls up. She enjoyed the toys that came, and I enjoyed the variety of toys. There were toys that we would not come across in our pet stores.
shannon n.
East Chicago, IN
bark box is pretty great came with a lot for the price unfortunately sometimes came
with more toys than treats, and my dog seemed
to have a lack of interest with the toys. the treats were great though and she got so excited to get mail!
Kailyn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been getting my dogs bark box since August he loves when it comes in the mail I get so excited and this but starts go when I don't shop there a lot but when I do my dog loves everything that comes out of that place
Ashley A.
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves barkbox! I've only gotten it for him a few times. He doesn't usually care for the gourmet treats they provide much, but he tears through all of his new toys within a month. It's good for pupper birthdays.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
I love all the toys I have ever received. One of my dogs' stomach is pretty sensitive so he can't have most of the moist treats but any chewies are great for both my dogs!! I love the products and new innovative items that I would not have seen or tried otherwise! I've been happy with all my boxes :)
Gabby S.
Frederick
I get the medium Barkbox and all three of my pups share. Love the themes every month, and it's always a great value for what they send! My dog's favorite were the coconut treats.
You won't find the products in the big box pet stores.
Hue D.
Seattle, WA
My dog loves barbox and looks forward to it every month. It is quite affordable for 2/3 toys and a few bags of treats. Delivery is always quick and on time so not long wait. The quality of everything is great and healthy. I would definitely recommend for everything dog lover and their furry friend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.