BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
Fantastic boxes, your dog will love it and recognize this box as soon as it comes in the mail... however if your dog is a heavy chewer than you're SOL because they'll destroy even the "heavy chewer" option. Their toys just aren't durable.
Tiffany T.
Salinas, CA
Love this product. Bought it a few months ago for our new puppy. The products are great so far and are all different. we have received nothing similar. Inside the box you will find re-order codes for products your dog loved. First monthly subscription box I've bought. I paid for a full year and am only paying 18 dollars a month plus I bought an additional toy in each box. I look forward to opening this box every month. Love it.
Chrtistina D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love BarkBox!! They have great toys and treats for my pitbull. The toys actually last more then a couple hours and the treats have all been really healthy.. The price is very affordable and its better then going to the store and wasting money on something your dogs going to hate. I love love love Barkbox
My fur babies are always so excited to get their barkbox!!! My schnauzer loves the treats- well, the both do... she's just food obsessed. Some of the toys are a little cheap, but my bulldog is a power chewer... so that's expected with him. Over all LOVE this! It's fun to try new products and new toys that I may not have tried otherwise. I always look up any food items since my babies can be a bit sensitive with some ingredients.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our family absolutely loves our Barkbox! The themes are amazing and so creative. The quality of the toys are super tough, and our lab loves them! We don't ever have to buy toys or treats. I will always subscribe to Barkbox and I highly recommend it.
Lillian V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Omg great toys and treats delivered to my door each month!? I'll take it! My doggy loves it and even recognizes the box... he has never dislike a toy or treat so its puppy approved and that's all that matter in my book
Emmily  W.
San Diego, CA
Love barkbox. I wish they were cheaper because I almost did not subscribe due to the price, but once I got the box I completely felt like it was worth it. The quality of the toys and treats are great!! I also like that barkbox allows me to try new toys that I wouldn't think that my dog would like and he ends up loving them. I feel like barkbox helps me to be a good owner and allows me to get to know more about my fur child :)
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
I LOVE Barkbox. It is a fun box that comes once a month, tailored to your dogs needs. If your pet has dietary restrictions, or is a big chewer, you just choose those options when placing your order. My dog loves her goodies every month. Always some treats and toys in each box. I highly recommend this service.
Kayla T.
Akron , OH
Such a cute little box for my dog . Every time it comes my dog jumps all over the place because he's so excited . They give you a good variety of products and a good amount . Good price especially since my dog loves it !
Kacie M.
Our family loves BarkBox for our chocolate lab! It's a nice way to get new toys and treats for your pet every month without actually having to go to the store. The products you get each are definitely worth more than what you pay and that's what really makes it worth it. They also have great customer service.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.