BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
My fur baby and I just loved getting theses boxes once a month! Each month introduced us to new dog care items, treats and toys! He was also so happy to try out all his new goodies. Such a great box for dog lovers.
Sarah B.
Such an adorable subscription box for my four-legged fur baby. Totally worth the money and you completely get the bang for your buck. It typically comes with a toy or two and some cookies/treats! My boxer loves getting his box!
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Overall I would recommend the subscription service, especially if you're not a picky pup parent. I'm not a fan of the lack of customization like whether or not you want edibles included or if your dog is allergic to something. The regular toys are great, especially the ones from the Destructor boxes.
Moriah P.
I love BarkBox, & so do my dogs. It's a really bright spot each month to receive one of these boxes & the basic box on a 12 month plan is only $20 per month (CRAZY REASONABLE). The pups love the treats & toys & I love seeing their reactions each month. So fun!
Michaela O.
Seattle, WA
Both my dog and I love BarkBox! Each month, we get two really great toys that my pooch adores as well as two full-size packages of treats. We also get some assortment of dog chew - pig ear, rawhide, etc. I feel that it is a great value and we have discovered several types of treats that we have continued to purchase after the sample ran out. I love that, similar to my subscription boxes, I can tailor my dog's profile to the types of toys and treats she likes. I would highly recommend for all dog owners.
Ashleigh F.
Temple City, CA
My pup can't wait to open his Barkbox every month! I think I'm almost more excited than him when I see that box on my porch!! They send quality treats and are so attentive to his allergies. It's a great way to spoil my pup on a budget, while still letting him get his new toys and treats monthly
Katherin N.
My dog loved everything it came in the box, the quality of the treats and toys is top notch that would only find at pet care boutiques no petsmart level stuff here. The quantity of everything you get is also a lot, this was a gift from my best friend and me and my dog are really happy with it
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I get these boxes for my dog, darla. she loves the boxes and even attempts to chew the product out of the box before i open it. I'm stuck in the middle of loving it and hating it. the products that came in shes destroyed within an hour and one of the treats made her throw up for a day one time.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I tried this for a couple of months and I do have to say my dogs were very excited every time we got it but it just seems a little over priced for when I can go and pick out something I actually want for less.
Cynthia C.
Bayonne, NJ
It was an ok box I mean the price is a little steep in my opinion for the products you get some stuffed toys that squeak and little snacks but my dog is picky and he never likes any of them lol he does like the toys though but for that I can just go to pet smart or something and get some toys
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.