BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our favorite mail day! My dog is always so excited when our Bark Box arrives! He loves the toys and treats and we love spoiling him. Such a great price and we are thrilled. Highly recommend this subscription box for your furry friend.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We signed up for Barkbox about a year ago. I've tried other pet subscriptions before but, this is, by far, the best. So many new toys & treats that I would have never found without this box. The toys are of great quality. Not a single one has been torn apart or stuffing flying about. The treats are natural, fresh, organic.
Michelle k.
For the price and deals they have the quality out last it and I can't say I htate it, the constantly have discounts the only thing is I have a big pup and those small treats and such isn't for him but recommend it for small puppees
Amy G.
BarkBox is a very cute subscription for dogs. You get toys, pet treats and sometimes you get something extra, such as I got a collapsible bowl for my dog. It is a bit more than I want to pay, but it's a fun surprise for your pup!
Karen K.
Las Vegas, NV
Our three yorkies seem to know the box when we bring it in the house. They love the bark box so much. We really enjoy opening it up to see what goodies we got. October was Fabulous with the little grave marker and grass but the witches broom toy - OUTSTANDING! We all are waiting in anticipation for November's surprise
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
BarkBox is perfect for dog lovers who love to spoil their pets. It's an easy way to also try new products, such as toys and treats. My only problem is there is no way to customize the box. My dog is particular and I know he does not like certain toys, but I still receive them in the box. Wish there was a way to customize.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you have a dog and want to spoil them this is the best to subscribe with! I recently subscribed to them so I only received 1 box but my dog went crazy over it. Pleased with everything that came in the box and it was not that expensive!
Austin M.
Lebanon, NH
Just got my first Barkbox and absolutely love it!! I have two large dogs that rip things apart. I was worried when ordering that the toys wouldn't sustain them and there would not be enough treats for both, but it turned out great! My dogs absolutely love everything in there. The treats are also made with good products!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
My Pitbull/Lab mix Beau LOVES his BarkBox, he can be a destructive dog but the rotation of toys through the house gives him something new and exciting deterring him from getting bored and going after my stuff. Recommend to any dog mom!
Dallas H.
I had barkbox for a year, (signed up due to a promotional offer), and I was relatively satisfied. My dog generally liked most of the items in the box. The only problem I had with the service was the price. Had I not had a promotion available to me at the time, I would not have signed up, as it is a little pricey.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.