BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mercades S.
Bark box is so much fun and I fell in love when I first heard about it. It's affordable especially if you buy your fur babies toys on a regular basis. This for sure is my favorite purchase ever and we're excited when it arrives each month.
Michelle S.
San Francisco, CA
It's a great subscription box for your dog. They send awesome treats and toys that your dog will love. What's even better, is that 10% gets donated to an animal organization, which makes spending the money even easier. Yay!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
My dog loves getting her box every month. It had a nice variety of treats and toys. I feel confident that I am getting quality products for my pooch. I especially like that you can get a box appropriate for your dogs size.
Tatiana S.
Brooklyn, NY
My pup loves barkbox!! We love having new treats and toys com frequently for him. He goes through toys pretty quickly and it's just so convenient to have a subscription box for him too! Everything we've received has been good quality. There was one type of treat he didn't like but we just gave it to another dog owner at the dog park so it was still a win!
Elise H.
Torrance, CA
I have two rather large pups. Dog toys don't stand a chance with these guys. I was very impressed that most of the toys stood up to my pibbles' chewing habits. The snacks were all great, and I was even able to give them all to my dog that has an inordinate number of allergies. It's really a great time saver.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I got my dog 4 bark boxes and honestly there is nothing cuter than watching your do get excited for the mail and I boxing his own gift. He loves all of the treat and the toys are so freaking cute! They really love everyone dogs!
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
These bark boxes are such an amazing surprise for your little (or big ) four legged friends !! You have a couple different boxs you can order from ! Starting from 3-4 things a month to more ! You get all different kinds of goodies for your dog ! You get toys, bones , food , etc ! It's a fun way to surprise your pup's !
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
My pup has started to recognize what a bark box is. She LOVES THEM. They're such a good deal. For just a small fee you usually get 3-4 toys and treat! It's worth the money. I recommend this subscription to anyone with a dog.
Stefanie S.
what a cute box! my dogs love it and saves me from buying more treats during the month! my favorite is how it's a different theme and it's not bad for the price you pay. already told my friends and they got it for their dogs too!!
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
Okay my daughter love to create would love to open a nice any opportunity to also love to make different things to see how creative we can possibly be and open our eyes to new opportunities around us
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.