BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Absolutely love this pet subscription box and my dog loves it even more! Great products that every dog/pet owner will love. Try it out for at least a month and I promise you will go back to them for more. One of the cheapest subscription boxes out there and definitely the best deal for what you get.
Sarah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Such an adorable subscription box for my four-legged fur baby. Totally worth the money and you completely get the bang for your buck. It typically comes with a toy or two and some cookies/treats! My boxer loves getting his box!
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
My husband and I don't have kids so I love to spoil my dog! This box was perfect with treats and toys to make him excited and have tons of fun. It isn't something that I want to pay for often because then I would have an abundant amount of treats but I do recommend bark box and will continue to get in the future.
Brook B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I tried the BarkBox for one month and decided it wasn't for me. I have a small (10lb) dog and the toys and treats were too big for him even though I received a small dog box. When I canceled. they offered a nice coupon so I tried it for another month. Same thing - toys are huge for my little dog. If there was a tiny dog box option, I'd be more likely to remain a subscriber even though I find it very expensive.
Katie L.
Great products! My dogs are always excited to get the BarkBox in the mail. It's usually two toys, two treats, & some kind of bone/rawhide/chew of sorts. Their website is super easy to use & every box has a theme!
Sandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
My best little friend walks with me to get mail everyday - why shouldn't she look forward to something once in a while to. When her box comes she recognizes it and gets so excited, always looks for her toy first then we try those treats. These boxes create a very special moment for her and I both!
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog absolutely loves his monthly barkbox which makes us happy, they always have tons of treats and toys each month and they make it so easy to customize your box to ensure your fur baby gets exactly what they want.
Karina Z.
My dog and I loved our BarkBox! It came with an assortment of different treat and toys. My dog loved her toys so much and hasn't stopped playing with them to this day. The packaging was so cute as well and was well designed and put together. I definitely recommend it to any other dog parents out there
Estephania A.
Es de las mejores cajas tienen muñecos, comida , premios entre otras cosas creo que es de las mejoores cajas que le e pedido a mi perrito hasta ahora y el es muy feliz con todo o que le a llegado creo que se la recomendaeia a otros! alli te preguntan hasta el tamaño de tu perro todo es muy especifico
Francesca K.
Manchester, NH
My pit loves barkbox days! They're pretty good quality I wish they'd make the toys little stronger but they're probably the strongest ones I've gotten yet! She rips toys up in seconds but the bark box ones take a lot longer! Most of them she hasn't been able to get open! And she loves all the treats!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.