BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kristen M.
The bark box takes the stress out of toy and treat shopping for your fur babies providing you with the very best and safest products selected specifically for your breed. Competitively priced and conveniently delivered right to your door.
Kelly F.
Brockport, NY
I got my dog, Jameson, a bark box subscription through a groupon. I've heard great things about the bark box and it impressed me a lot. I try to feed Jameson all natural, grain-free foods and treats. The quality of treats in his first bark box were great. He loved all the treats and I am looking to purchase some of them individually through the products website. I will continue my subscription for Jameson. It's a good deal for what you get.
Brandi B.
I got this box for my dog 🐶 for 6 months. I love the company, but I wish the boxes could be a little more customizable. You can choose by the size of dog and Sometimes else. (I can't remember). I really enjoy it and so did my fur baby. Worth a try.
Luna L.
Las Vegas , NV
I love bark box! It's something new and great every single month and I get to spoil my puppy which makes me even more happy! They give great selections of treats and toys and some of them are really healthy choices for your pup.
Britney B.
It's a monthly gift for my dogs! I swear they know what the box looks like now. I love that the treats that are included are different from what I would buy at a regular store. Ingredients are great and the toy is always durable enough for my big dogs. If you have the extra money, take the plunge. Your pup will love it!
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Every single time a package comes to the door, my dog always thinks it's for him now! He gets SO excited and loves everything every time. They send the cutest toys and it is so much fun to see your dog so happy with tails wagging!
Fionna C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The toys are super super cute. They are so creative with their toys. Sometimes I think I have more fun opening the boxes than my pup. I also like their treats that they give, for the most part. A lot of the times, the treats they give have really good ingredients in them so it makes me feel like the curators care.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Bark Box is delivered to the door every month. They contain full size products, mostly organic, natural treats and eco toys. My dogs actually know it's for them, because they now recognize the box! Usually each box is a higher value than what you pay, and Bark Box donates a portion of the proceeds to homeless animals!
Sayde A.
Kent City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My teacup chihuahua loves to receive his "mail " but sometimes the toys are just too big for him and I did contact them , I'm getting the smallest box possible so they did send me out a new toy last month and that was very nice. The snacks they send are usually enjoyable as well Overall I'm pleased with their service
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is in heaven every time we get a new box. Every time I bring a box in the house he thinks it belongs to him, and has new toys. This is great for my big dude, and he loves it so that makes me love it. Recommend for sure!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?
Courtney D.
Is this worth the subscription for a puppy? Or should I wait for my puppy to be a bit older before subscribing?
Fabienne S.
How much is it for one month?
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really worth it? Do you get High quality products in them? Is there a way to pick what brands you get? We are only feeding our dogs high quality food and treats so I don't want to waste the money and get crappy treats that I can't feed them. And how are the toys?
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
Do they sort of "customize" each box.. like by dog size? I am contemplating on trying this but I don't want to waste my money if my Bulldog isn't going to get any use out of it.. :)