BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alyssa J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love this product. The treats are always really high quality. The toys however aren't. My pit bull usually tears them apart in about 3 days but he loves it and it distracts him from chewing on the furniture so I'm fine with it. Its a great way to have a constant flow of toys for a reasonable price.
Ashley T.
Yukon, OK
I love all the toys I have ever received. One of my dogs' stomach is pretty sensitive so he can't have most of the moist treats but any chewies are great for both my dogs!! I love the products and new innovative items that I would not have seen or tried otherwise! I've been happy with all my boxes :)
Cece M.
I chose this over paw pack and am very happy with the box. It was cheaper than paw pack and I also easier to find coupons for.
It came with 2 full size treats, a beef knee cap, and 2 toys. The pups liked it, I was satisfied with the packaging and quality of things.
I'm definantly going to buy again.
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
We love BarkBox. This service is great. My dog gets so excited every time the mail comes. He thinks that she will be getting a BarkBox every time the mail truck pulls up. She enjoyed the toys that came, and I enjoyed the variety of toys. There were toys that we would not come across in our pet stores.
Kailyn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been getting my dogs bark box since August he loves when it comes in the mail I get so excited and this but starts go when I don't shop there a lot but when I do my dog loves everything that comes out of that place
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
My two shelties absolutely LOVE barkbox! I signed up a few months ago when they had a promotion to make the first box $5. For the price, you get high quality dog toys and full size bags of treats to spoil your pets. The only con is it comes at different times month to month. Will be buying for a long time!
Camille S.
my pup ivy loves getting her barkbox's she just knows when i open the door to get the box from the floor, the quality of almost all the toys are great quality, the good thing about this is, you can auto ship it which means every month, for 3 or 6 or 12 months you get box and it saves alot of money
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
Although the box is pricey, The products are worth it!
It gives me a little more intel on things I'm not sure if I want to buy or not for my labs. There is always discounts on boxes through the website and sometimes through the wrapp app.
My labs love the toys they send too! Its a great buy, try it out!
Noel K.
My dogs love getting this box every month. They know it's theirs as soon as I bring it in the house. Each month is different, but most of the time we get two toys, two different kinds of treats and a bigger chew type treat. My dogs have like every treat that they've tried. Some toys get played with more than others but there are some things that my dogs loved that I would've never thought to pick up at the pet store.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
Best thing ever! My yorkie knows when her box is here and as long as I pop the tape she'll get it open herself. Comes with two very well made toys and two bags of treats plus an extra treat each month. Well worth the money that goes into it!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you recommend the bark box?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?
Gab E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog use most of what comes in the box?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?