BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I recently just signed up for the bark box for both of my dogs and I love them! The treats and toy they come with have been a big hit with both of my fur babies. I wish there was an option to choose stuffing less toys because my little girl won't play with the stuffed ones. Other than that they are amazing!
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
I love my monthly subscription services. So why not one for fido? Might have my dog's Xmas gift covered!!

edit:
I thought it was $17 a month so i went to subscribe and its only that price if you sign up for 6 months. It's really $30 a month which seems pretty steep for my dogs treats that i don't pick out
Katie S.
Hopkinsville, KY
My dog loves it as much as me. Everything was nice and for her. Was packaged nice and wasn't thrown in there. I was very impressed. A little pricy but definitely worth it. I recommend this box to everyone with a pooch!
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
I loved barkbox, I did 6 months with it and I had to stop because I had so much back-stock of treats and toys. I will probably re-subscribe once I use the products up. Ranger still gets excited when any box comes in the mail, he thinks they are for him! Great natural and organic products! Fun products you would never simple find at a petco or petsmart. I would go ahead with the 6 month subscription because the price is better.
Chrtistina D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love BarkBox!! They have great toys and treats for my pitbull. The toys actually last more then a couple hours and the treats have all been really healthy.. The price is very affordable and its better then going to the store and wasting money on something your dogs going to hate. I love love love Barkbox
Lisa P.
Waipahu, HI
My dog absolutely loves everything in this subscription box and so do I. For 1, I don't have to go buy her snacks and toys anymore, and 2, most of the items are hard to find or extremely expensive where I live, so this saves me from purchasing a lot of separate items online and paying shipping for each.
Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
Amazing! My little pupper goes through treats and toys so quickly, it's so nice to have monthly deliveries without having to go to the store. My favorite delivery so far has been the political toys. There is always something fun, new, and exciting in each box. I think I look forward to it more than my dog!
Kayla T.
Akron , OH
Such a cute little box for my dog . Every time it comes my dog jumps all over the place because he's so excited . They give you a good variety of products and a good amount . Good price especially since my dog loves it !
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
Fantastic boxes, your dog will love it and recognize this box as soon as it comes in the mail... however if your dog is a heavy chewer than you're SOL because they'll destroy even the "heavy chewer" option. Their toys just aren't durable.
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
My dogs love the bark box. Comes with two toys, two bays of treats and one chew. The last barkbox we recieved even came with some doggie bags for when they use the bathroom. I would recommend this subscription to anyone
Nicole N.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?
Victoria S.
Is this really worth the money? It seems too expensive
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two dogs! Is this really worth the money? I want to start getting this for them but kinda nervous!
Angela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I saw this advertised on groupon..do you think that it is worth the money?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?