BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
they ask the size of your dog to make sure the right size things come to them.once a month we would get theme related items.healthy treats and toys.sometimes bones or jerky.our dog was never dissappointed. i would strongly suggest to get it and the price is good. if i could i would give this product ten stars.
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
I didn't personally purchase this, it was a gift to my pup so I can't discuss price. But the contents were phenomenal. All the toys are great quality and super cute to say the least. The treats... my dog literally went crazy over them. He would just stand by the pantry door crying.
Cara A.
Leeds, AL
Loved the items. My dogs didn't really take to most of the snacks, but they're picky. The toys were all fabulous. I was pleased with the boxes. I liked that they were themed. The only thing was the snacks piled up because they weren't able to finish them by the time I got new ones so most of them went to waste.
Tiffany T.
Salinas, CA
Love this product. Bought it a few months ago for our new puppy. The products are great so far and are all different. we have received nothing similar. Inside the box you will find re-order codes for products your dog loved. First monthly subscription box I've bought. I paid for a full year and am only paying 18 dollars a month plus I bought an additional toy in each box. I look forward to opening this box every month. Love it.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
I LOVE Barkbox. It is a fun box that comes once a month, tailored to your dogs needs. If your pet has dietary restrictions, or is a big chewer, you just choose those options when placing your order. My dog loves her goodies every month. Always some treats and toys in each box. I highly recommend this service.
Emmily  W.
San Diego, CA
Love barkbox. I wish they were cheaper because I almost did not subscribe due to the price, but once I got the box I completely felt like it was worth it. The quality of the toys and treats are great!! I also like that barkbox allows me to try new toys that I wouldn't think that my dog would like and he ends up loving them. I feel like barkbox helps me to be a good owner and allows me to get to know more about my fur child :)
Alicia R.
League City, TX
This box is great!! I love that they donate to pets in need and they also send a box that is great for the different sizes of pets! They even cater to the month/season to give you things that will work well with the time of year. In April they sent wipes for muddy paws and in July it was a super cute BBQ box
Kacie M.
Our family loves BarkBox for our chocolate lab! It's a nice way to get new toys and treats for your pet every month without actually having to go to the store. The products you get each are definitely worth more than what you pay and that's what really makes it worth it. They also have great customer service.
Latia B.
Baltimore, MD
I am a glossy box owner and when I saw this product I just Had to get it for my lil baby. I have gotten about 5 boxes so far and I like them a lot. my dog has not likes all the treats but he has loved all the toys. so boxes are way better than others but I am still a fan and excited each month when they arrive
My fur babies are always so excited to get their barkbox!!! My schnauzer loves the treats- well, the both do... she's just food obsessed. Some of the toys are a little cheap, but my bulldog is a power chewer... so that's expected with him. Over all LOVE this! It's fun to try new products and new toys that I may not have tried otherwise. I always look up any food items since my babies can be a bit sensitive with some ingredients.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Is it easy to cancel?
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
How durable are the toys that come along in the box? My dog tears tennis balls apart in minutes...lol
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 very large, active, aggressive with toys, dogs. They destroy every toy I've ever brought home except for tightly wound rope toys. Would this subscription box include toys that are durable and won't be destroyed in a matter of minutes? I love the idea but don't want to waste my money on 2 minute toys.
Rebecca F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money? i have heard about it before but never tried it, to scared i will be wasting my money. would really like to check this out
Nicole N.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?