BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Gabby S.
Frederick
I get the medium Barkbox and all three of my pups share. Love the themes every month, and it's always a great value for what they send! My dog's favorite were the coconut treats.
You won't find the products in the big box pet stores.
Yvette W.
Columbus
This is a great subscription if you have a small to normal size dog.  We have a 100 pound Rottweiler that’s only 10 months old but has jaws/teeth that can chew and destroy just about anything so the chew toys that this subscription normally send with each box are not ideal for the type of dog I have.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
Best thing ever! My yorkie knows when her box is here and as long as I pop the tape she'll get it open herself. Comes with two very well made toys and two bags of treats plus an extra treat each month. Well worth the money that goes into it!
Kayla G.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this box for my dog! Great options price wise, and for size of your dog. I’ve gotten 4 boxes and they always have 2 toys and at least 2-3 treat types. The best part about the treats are they mostly are grain free and my dog has a sensitive stomach so he needs grain free. I’ve even gone to amazon to repurchase treats my dog loved!
Alyssa J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love this product. The treats are always really high quality. The toys however aren't. My pit bull usually tears them apart in about 3 days but he loves it and it distracts him from chewing on the furniture so I'm fine with it. Its a great way to have a constant flow of toys for a reasonable price.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Love the bark box! Get the box for big dogs and my dog can destroy the toys usually within a week but it’s worth it. He knows when we get the box and is so excited when we open it. Great company too, if your pup doesn’t like a certain toy they want you to take it to a local shelter and they’ll send you a replacement! Awesome!
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
My pup loves barkbox! I've only gotten it for him a few times. He doesn't usually care for the gourmet treats they provide much, but he tears through all of his new toys within a month. It's good for pupper birthdays.
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
My two shelties absolutely LOVE barkbox! I signed up a few months ago when they had a promotion to make the first box $5. For the price, you get high quality dog toys and full size bags of treats to spoil your pets. The only con is it comes at different times month to month. Will be buying for a long time!
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
We love BarkBox. This service is great. My dog gets so excited every time the mail comes. He thinks that she will be getting a BarkBox every time the mail truck pulls up. She enjoyed the toys that came, and I enjoyed the variety of toys. There were toys that we would not come across in our pet stores.
Cece M.
I chose this over paw pack and am very happy with the box. It was cheaper than paw pack and I also easier to find coupons for.
It came with 2 full size treats, a beef knee cap, and 2 toys. The pups liked it, I was satisfied with the packaging and quality of things.
I'm definantly going to buy again.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.