BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE, love, love this! The best toys and healthy treats delivered monthly all in one box! I love that each box has a theme and that the toys are so stinking cute & durable!!! My dogs love it - but I think I get just as excited as they do!
Julie M.
Wilton manors, FL
Barkbox is the best. My pup loves his box, and every month it makes me so happy to get it in the mail. The toys are good quality and my dog loves them!!! Such a great gift for anyone with a dog, it makes buying toys and treats so easy!
Danielle B.
Vancouver, WA
Barkbox is awesome! Love that you have a few different subscriptions to choose from! The quality of the toys & treats are amazing! I have to select the Big & Bold because my 3 dogs fall in that category and they always send size appropriate treats unlike some other boxes we've tried! My dogs love it & it's reasonably priced!
Jenny R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a playful pup like me, this is the best box out there for them. From snacks to small toys and coupons, it's all there for your puppy. The customer service is a little lacking, but nothing that they can't (hopefully) figure out.
Samantha W.
Lawrenceville, GA
We were getting these for about 4 months. It just became too expensive at $20-30/mo for the 4-5 items. Yes, high quality items but the price is too high when you have more than 1 dog who go through the items in less than a week or 2.
Kathleen F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried using this service and my dog was unable to use a lot of the items inside because they were too flimsy for her. I realized I would rather have more control over what she was getting for the money I was putting in month-to-month.
Marie P.
Amherst, NY
I love BarkBox!!! They have an option for all dog sizes, although I wish they had an option for a smaller size, as my dog is on the smaller end of the smallest size. He loves all of the goodies we get every month. The items are original and fun. I love that they are healthy too. Fun toys, interesting and this program is the best!
Audrey O.
Barkbox is great. My dog goes crazy verytime they bring it, its like he knows that specific box is for him. He doesnt go crazy for any other box lol. Its affordable and well worth every penny. I enjoy it almost as much as my pup does.
Alexes L.
Moscow, Pa
I haven't heard of this before or ever tried it but I would absolutely love to and I would love to do a vlog review, this idea sounds genius to branch out and try different toys and treats and brands since I have a very picky dog it stinks buying full size products when I don't know if she'll like them and it becomes pretty costly.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved receiving this for my dog. The toys and treats were always perfect matches for her, even tho sometimes they included annoying squeak toys. The cost of it became a bit much so I've cancelled and resubscribed a few times.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.