BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer M.
Alpharetta, GA
My pup absolutely loves barkbox packages! She gets so excited every month when they come. One came today and as usual they are adorable themes each month. This month, being November, was Thanksgiving. Cranberry treats, Football turkey chew toy, A rope squeaky apron toy, bone, and poop bags with cute poems on them! They are such a great surprise for a great deal!
Lisa L.
BarkBox day is a huge hit at our house. Our dog loves to dig into an open box to choose a toy to play with. For a great price, you'll receive 2 well constructed, high quality toys and 2-3 premium treats. I wish there was a way to request only chewy treats as my dog is quite picky. Plus the proceeds support dog rescues. Who could ask for more?
Heather H.
miami beach, FL
So cute! My favorite thing about this service is that the toys and treats match the season and upcoming holiday. Thanksgiving on the way? We got a turkey toy and pumpkin treats. When Barkbox arrives my puppy goes crazy with joy and excitement!
Cendy C.
Gainesville, VA
I subbed to this box, and another one. The great thing about this subscription is that they let you customize the size-small, medium or large. They are also one of the cheaper one, not by much, but cheaper none the less.
I found that I filled up my home with more treats than toys, so I ended up going with a different subscription.
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
My pup loves receiving her barkbox each month. I love that you can buy per dogs weight and not just one box for all dogs. I love finding new products for my pup each month that I would have never known about if I did not receive this box
Christie S.
Jeffersonville, OH
Bark box is great. Every month there are great toys and treats for my pup delivered directly to my door. I subscribe to the lowest price box and it's perfect for my puppy! My only issue is that my pup is a chewer and some of the toys she has gone through in less than a day. It would be awesome to see some chew proof toys some months.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
We adore BarkBox in our house! Dexter, the Boston Terrier, recognizes & practically vibrates when he spots HIS box! It is absolutely worth the price...toys are surprisingly tough(customer service marked my little guy as a tough chewer) & treats are natural & good for your pup! Best day of the month...it makes my favorite guy happy!
Valerie M.
BarkBox only provides treats and toys from trusted, reliable vendors who use the highest quality ingredients. Yes, with BarkBox you pay a bit more more for the higher quality goods. I’ll definitely review Surprise My Pet when it comes out!
Kathleen D.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup thinks all mail is for him, so he really loves BarkBox day! The treats are great and you won't find a better deal for the price. My lab's favorite thing to do is to destroy the toys and liberated the squeaker. The customer service is outstanding as well!
Anne S.
I subscribed to BarkBox about two months ago. I have been pleasantly surprised. The cost of the box is covered by all the products you get! There is always a high quality toy and lots of delicious treats that my three dogs love sampling!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.