BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My family loves our BarkBox! Every month we get at least two sets of treats I can't find in my area. We also get one or two toys a month. Our box gets at least five total items. Between our four (small) dogs all toys and treats are used and consumed all month. We are ready for the new box by the time it comes. I would recommend this subscription to anyone who loves healthy treats and fun toys for the furry kids.
Ashley H.
If you are anything like me your pet is definitely your fur baby! My American Bulldog is part of our growing family and he loves when he receives his new box. I mean we get excited when we get packages don't we? Why not let your pup enjoy the little things in life just as we do.
Rachel S.
I probably get more excited about this than my dog does, but we both love when the BarkBox comes! It honestly works out to being a really good deal on everything. I probably end up getting more treats and toys in this each month than I would if I took the same amount of money and went to a pet store. The toys are usually themed to the season or month, and they feature a variety of toys. My dog always loves the treats too!
Norma V.
When I first got my puppy I decided to sign up for birchbox since I heard a lot of people talking about it my thoughts on it are that it can be very pricy for people but it's totally worth it ! You can get many snacks and toys for your puppy that are just amazing ! Your pup or dog will sure love this !
Emily V.
Livonia, MI
So much fun! We get this box on a every 3 month basis and our little medium sized Lhasa Apso loves every bit of it.  The toys are high quality, the treats are delicious, and I'm pretty confident everything is marketed as made in the U.S.A. We've been subscribed for 2+ years and we still have ALL of the toys with no damage.
shannon n.
East Chicago, IN
bark box is pretty great came with a lot for the price unfortunately sometimes came
with more toys than treats, and my dog seemed
to have a lack of interest with the toys. the treats were great though and she got so excited to get mail!
Katie G.
Georgetown, TX
I had an issue with my bank and I had to cancel my subscription and they kept charging it to my account even though I explained multiple times why and they say cancel at any time. The boxes were nice but the customer service wasn't very helpful.
Hue D.
Seattle, WA
My dog loves barbox and looks forward to it every month. It is quite affordable for 2/3 toys and a few bags of treats. Delivery is always quick and on time so not long wait. The quality of everything is great and healthy. I would definitely recommend for everything dog lover and their furry friend.
Camille S.
my pup ivy loves getting her barkbox's she just knows when i open the door to get the box from the floor, the quality of almost all the toys are great quality, the good thing about this is, you can auto ship it which means every month, for 3 or 6 or 12 months you get box and it saves alot of money
Noel K.
My dogs love getting this box every month. They know it's theirs as soon as I bring it in the house. Each month is different, but most of the time we get two toys, two different kinds of treats and a bigger chew type treat. My dogs have like every treat that they've tried. Some toys get played with more than others but there are some things that my dogs loved that I would've never thought to pick up at the pet store.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.