BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lizzie P.
i love spoiling my dogs and i love this box because im able to spoil them a lot without spending a lot of money! It's cute and everything in the box is a good quality! I recommend this to any dog owners who would like to spoil their dogs
Hannah C.
Southport, NC
Undoubtedly a five star subscription box. It's very affordable (you can even get your first box for as little as $5), super easy to sign up for and always has great quality items included. Most of the treats are all natural and they're always healthy for your furry friend. Not to mention, they always include the CUTEST toys.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
I just recently had the opportunity to review the BarkBox and I would highly recommend it. My two dogs were very pleased with the array of toys and treats in the box that we received. The price was very reasonable for what we received. We appreciate the fact that new toys AND new treats arrive each month! Rock on BarkBox!!
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
Although I have not personally used BarkBox for our dogs (yet), I never hear anything but positive things! I have a chihuahua and a chi apso who will be getting a subscription for Christmas. I am going to purchase the full year because that is how confident I am that my dogs will love it! I am sure I will not be disappointed.
Dana H.
Plainview, TX
We received our first Barkbox this past December and my little Harley Rae was super happy to get it. One of the treats he didn't really like and another raw hide chew toy was really smelly and he loved it but it did make him a little sick, but he is a sensitive little guy so not everything sits well with him but it was fun to try new things and he loved rooting around in the box. He definitely knew it was all for him. Can't wait for next month!!!
Marisa O.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
I have a 11 month old golden retriever and he loves to chew! Our first barkbox had so many yummy treats for him and the bully stick they provided lasted 2 days, which is a long time for him. Downside is he destroyed the stuffed toy in a week. He isn't good with anything with stuffing so I wish they had an option to customize.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs loved it when I had the subscription! I liked the mix of toys and treats and that you could reorder from the website if you really liked a specific treat or toy. Plus they always have a coupon code to get you a little discount
Ashley V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only bought the box a few times. I didn't like how I couldn't pay for the box on a monthly basis. Also, I have a very large Labrador Retriever and I put that in his profile and some of the toys received almost seemed a bit small for him. He did like the treats that came (although there was a fish one that came and I threw it out bc it just stunk).
Krisa L.
Fort Collins, CO
My dogs and me love barkbox so much!!! I found this coupon code off someone i follow on instagram! If you enter the coupon code WOLFDOG you'll save 10% off your entire order! I saved over $20 off my 6 month subscription #worthit! Barkbox is even better when its cheaper!!!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our favorite mail day! My dog is always so excited when our Bark Box arrives! He loves the toys and treats and we love spoiling him. Such a great price and we are thrilled. Highly recommend this subscription box for your furry friend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.