BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Zoë A.
New Castle, PA
My dog was crazy happy to see her BarkBox come in the mail. She loved every single toy and treat.. sadly for me I forgot to lock up her treats and she ate them all while I was at work. Her one toy she chewed up which is expected from a pitbull but surprisingly her other one is still in tact and our next box should be coming soon 😁
Lesley D.
I loved this for my dog. We got to give him all different kinds of treats and bones to find what he liked best. They were always themed with the season. The toys were cute but not excellent quality, my dog would rip them apart in 10 mins.
Samantha W.
Lawrenceville, GA
We were getting these for about 4 months. It just became too expensive at $20-30/mo for the 4-5 items. Yes, high quality items but the price is too high when you have more than 1 dog who go through the items in less than a week or 2.
Cassie Renee S.
When we got our 2 new pups from the shelter, we decided to treat them to a BarkBox because of the reviews. I'm so glad that we did! They were so cute when it came. They just sniffed and sniffed! They got treats and toys! It's perfect!
Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE Barkbox! My dog loves all the treats but she isn't big on squeaky toys, so they personalized it to her likes, and sent all toys that she'd love! She gets so excited when they come and she's even trained better because of it. And I love it too! It's affordable, comes every month, and it's so cute with all the themes!
Julie M.
Boca Raton , FL
Barkbox is the best. My pup loves his box, and every month it makes me so happy to get it in the mail. The toys are good quality and my dog loves them!!! Such a great gift for anyone with a dog, it makes buying toys and treats so easy!
Jenna B.
Macomb, MI
I really enjoy the stuff I get from BarkBox every month! I do feel that it would be better for a calmer dog and one that can tolerate all sorts of food. My dog can't have grains and I rarely get any grain-free treats. The toys are really nice and the themes are so cute, but the toys are easy to destroy and my big dog does so easily.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved receiving this for my dog. The toys and treats were always perfect matches for her, even tho sometimes they included annoying squeak toys. The cost of it became a bit much so I've cancelled and resubscribed a few times.
Danielle B.
Vancouver, WA
Barkbox is awesome! Love that you have a few different subscriptions to choose from! The quality of the toys & treats are amazing! I have to select the Big & Bold because my 3 dogs fall in that category and they always send size appropriate treats unlike some other boxes we've tried! My dogs love it & it's reasonably priced!
Stormy T.
Huntington Beach
Absolutely darling! My dogs love getting these each much. There are so many neat products to enjoy. It's like Christmas every month. I love seeing my dogs faces light up when I open the box. This definitely deserves a five star review.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.