BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
I first purchased this through Groupon for 10$ which was amazing. I got one for my dog and one for my boyfriends. The box that came initially was great, but the second box which I was automatically charged 50$ for was not.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I LOVE bark boxes. My dog knows when a package comes for him and sits and waits for me to open it for him. Price affordable for the amount of goodies you get. Boxes vary for size of dog and you can rebuy items in your box!
Jenny J.
Yonkers, NY
We liked barkbox in the beginning but some of the products were either too big or unhealty for our 11 year old maltese. Raw hide is A NO NO and it came in our boxes more than once. we discountined our subscription.
Kristin S.
Brielle, nj
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her barkbox! She gets 2 awesome toys, 2 bags of yummy treats that she always loves (and she is very picky about her treats) and then a special treat each month. She gets so excited when I open it up for her. She keeps all of the toys in bed with us. Lol. I love spoiling her with Barkbox!
Amy H.
I️ recently subscribed to this as a way to treat my dog and he loves getting new products every month! They send you a variety of different items from poop bags to treats to toys that are both useful and fun for your pet!
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
My dogs literally jump for joy when I bring this box into the house! The boxes are full of natural treats and durable toys. Lasts the whole month until the next box arrives. A great gift for that spoiled pup in your life!
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
I bought one bark box for my dog and although the toys were a hit the snacks were not. I think it’s overpriced and I would not buy another box. The snacks were not healthy for my dog nor were they the right size for him.
Lindsay S.
my dog loves toys, but destroys them instantly, having this box is so much fun for both myself and my dogs, they always love the treats and the toys are always destroyed with love. definitely recommend for any dog lover!
Hadley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loved getting their Bark Boxes & they love all the treats and toys. The toys are usually great quality & quite durrable. The treats seem to always please them. This box does help save you money for sure ...... I reccommend this to any dog parents
Riley K.
White Lake, MI
Love this box for my dogs!! They love getting their toys. They are always great quality and last a lot longer than any other toys they have, I know that Target carries their toys so i often get toys for them from there.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.