BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey M.
Baltimore, MD
I can't say enough good things about BarkBox. I have 2 dogs, 1 medium (27lb french bulldog) and 1 large (85lb collie mix). I signed up for the medium box which is perfect. Each box has a theme which is always very cute. We get a solid month of play out of each box and the treats are starting to pile up! Great variety and good value!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A friend of mine introduced me to this not even a week ago, and Charlie received his first box today! This is totally AWESOME! The toy was great quality! We haven't tried the treats yet, because it was late when I got to open it, but we will be trying them tomorrow!
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
This is the best thing that I ever did for my little fur baby!! She knows when the box is for her and get so excited!! They have the cutest items going and everything just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait to see what next month will be!!
Crystal M.
They're awesome, I was gonna do originally only one year but I plan to renew at the end of the year. The customer service also answers back really fast. When my pup didn't like her toy they sent her another one. So sweet. I highly recommend them.
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
My dog got his first bark box ever the other day and he loved everything in it! He's a pug and he's 5 months old about to be 6 months in a couple of days :) i will continue to buy the subscription because of how much he loves your stuff!
Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
I subbed to this box, and another one. The great thing about this subscription is that they let you customize the size-small, medium or large. They are also one of the cheaper one, not by much, but cheaper none the less.
I found that I filled up my home with more treats than toys, so I ended up going with a different subscription.
Angelique F.
My dog loves this box and all the toys and treats she gets in them. All of tiys we have got have squeakers in them. They only problem is my dog likes to tear the toys apart pretty quick, but they have an extra toy option for each month.
Valerie M.
BarkBox only provides treats and toys from trusted, reliable vendors who use the highest quality ingredients. Yes, with BarkBox you pay a bit more more for the higher quality goods. I’ll definitely review Surprise My Pet when it comes out!
Joelle K.
7 months ago my Husband and I recently added a golden-doodle to our family! His name is Watson and he is by far the worlds pickiest and prim dog ever! He is even picky about the treats we give him. Bark Box however has never disappointed him. He always loves everything they send, to the point we repurchased multiples of their products!
Anne S.
I subscribed to BarkBox about two months ago. I have been pleasantly surprised. The cost of the box is covered by all the products you get! There is always a high quality toy and lots of delicious treats that my three dogs love sampling!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.