BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
michelle h.
Westland, MI
I started getting the Bark Box about 3 months ago. Our first box came as a gift from my mom and we loved it so much we bought a 6 month subscription. So far every product they have sent us has been fabulous and well worth the cost of the box.
Jenny L.
Troy , MI
Enjoy the variety of new treats and toys for my puppy to try. Only thing wish we could put in preferences like if my pup doesn't like peanut butter to avoid getting those kinds. Will finish up subscription and decide if we want to renew then
Kerry F.
Davenport, FL
I love Barkbox! My dog gets so excited to see this box come once a month. Each box has a different theme each month that every item in the box perfectly fits. The toys are adorable, and my dog always enjoys the treats. It has even helped me save money since I don't have to buy dog treats anymore because they are included in the box.
Lisa L.
BarkBox day is a huge hit at our house. Our dog loves to dig into an open box to choose a toy to play with. For a great price, you'll receive 2 well constructed, high quality toys and 2-3 premium treats. I wish there was a way to request only chewy treats as my dog is quite picky. Plus the proceeds support dog rescues. Who could ask for more?
Shannon B.
Newbury Park, CA
Beyond cute! My two golden retrievers eagerly await their box each month! They tear it open with such happiness that I'm compelled to order this box forever! The toys and treats are high quality and tasty. Each box has a different theme each month and I'm impressed with the creativity that goes into curating these amazing boxes of Puppy joy!
Hilary R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the business and what it's all about and also just because I love to spoil my baby chiweenie, included in the box I received was wild caught salmon which can last for 30 days if refrigerated, my dog is super small so the box was perfect
Lindy P.
Princeton
My dogs cant wait to receive their BarkBox every month! Usually you will receive 2 toys and 2-3 treats. My dogs can often be picky, so their favorite part are the toys! I wish you could pick if you would rather receive more toys than treats! All in all, adorable, high quality toys and treats for just $20 a month you can make your pups happy!
Kaitlyn P.
Really decent subscription box for pets! My dog loves that she gets at least two new toys per month with this subscription box. However, she cannot eat the treats that come in the box which is unfortunate but still awesome that they are sent!
Heather H.
miami beach, FL
So cute! My favorite thing about this service is that the toys and treats match the season and upcoming holiday. Thanksgiving on the way? We got a turkey toy and pumpkin treats. When Barkbox arrives my puppy goes crazy with joy and excitement!
Shonacee S.
Herriman, UT
My doggies love this! Just the sight of the box makes them happy and excited! They love the new toys, and I love to giving them new and healthy treats to try. My chihuahua has territorial issues, and my Shih-Tzu Pomeranian mix has anxiety issues, so going to a store like Petsmart isn't really an option for us, but BarkBox makes it easy!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.