BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Hannah C.
Southport, NC
Undoubtedly a five star subscription box. It's very affordable (you can even get your first box for as little as $5), super easy to sign up for and always has great quality items included. Most of the treats are all natural and they're always healthy for your furry friend. Not to mention, they always include the CUTEST toys.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
My little man absolutely LOVES his BarkBox! Every single treat & toy has been a homerun with our pup! Healthy treats that differ from what you find in the pet store & toys that are chosed for a small breed "heavy chewer" & they all show up on my doorstep for my favorite guy to find?? Best day of the month...BarkBox Day!
Julie D.
I have 3 dogs one in every size soI love the bark box because there is something there for everyone. Treats, toys, you name it! One of my dogs is a "destroyer" and barkbox is the only opace I have found toys that stand a chance against her! I also love that they have different sized toys & treats depending on your dogs size.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
I just recently had the opportunity to review the BarkBox and I would highly recommend it. My two dogs were very pleased with the array of toys and treats in the box that we received. The price was very reasonable for what we received. We appreciate the fact that new toys AND new treats arrive each month! Rock on BarkBox!!
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
Although I have not personally used BarkBox for our dogs (yet), I never hear anything but positive things! I have a chihuahua and a chi apso who will be getting a subscription for Christmas. I am going to purchase the full year because that is how confident I am that my dogs will love it! I am sure I will not be disappointed.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our favorite mail day! My dog is always so excited when our Bark Box arrives! He loves the toys and treats and we love spoiling him. Such a great price and we are thrilled. Highly recommend this subscription box for your furry friend.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
My fur baby loves his monthly barkbox and the themes are always so adorable! The toys are actually really great quality and never repetitive! The treats are always appealing and irresistible to my beagle and I love that bark box only uses high quality treats, mainly grain free ingredients and made in USA! BarkBox
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs loved it when I had the subscription! I liked the mix of toys and treats and that you could reorder from the website if you really liked a specific treat or toy. Plus they always have a coupon code to get you a little discount
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
I have two yellow labs that get SOOO excited when I receive their Bark Box each month. I love the variety of toys and treats that I receive. This box always makes my dogters day and mine! I'm able to receive treats for "Chewers" that actually last longer than 10 minutes, like many other toys we buy at a local pet store.
Victoria R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best company Ever . My dog loves there boxes when they got  one in the mail it was like my dog could smell what was inside . There product last forever and are tough for hard chewers. Most of there treats smell so good and are so natural which is nice and lets me rest easy. I do tell alot of people about bark box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.