BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Laura P.
BUYER BEWARE!!! I've just had the worst experience ever with this company. I'd have to say it ranks in the top 2 of worst! The website isn't intuitive and somehow, I accidentally ended up with 2 accounts for the same dog. Immediately, I cancelled both and contacted the company the only way given...via email. It was days before I heard back. Then I was told that 2 boxes have already shipped and enthusiastically told "I could give one to a shelter!". I would be refunded partially. Unbelievable!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas
Being a new puppy mom, it's really important I stay informed with what's best for my high maintenance breed. Sherman, a Weimaraner, also goes through toys quickly and BarkBox makes that a non-factor! Bye bye to your poochie worries as BarkBox has you covered.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
My dog loves bark box and so do I. We look forward to opening it every month. I never have to buy treats anymore. And all the treats they send are all natural and if your dog doesn't like them they will send a new bag of a different treat for them to try. The toys they send are always a hit with my dog and she loves the bones as well! A great treat for a good dog!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love barkbox ! We switch from petbox to here because we heard they offered much more variety ! Which they definitely did ! Amazing way of trying new products out for your pup big or small . It's like Christmas every month for my Lhasa apso when the mailman delivers his barkbox ! Again worth it for the money ! Subscribe to save more and get more money for your buck
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
So this box is great in every which way. I always recommend this to my friends and families. I tried other companies but I didn't really love them but I really love this box. Their boxes are organized and neat. Believe it or not yo are go into love this because they are really lovable.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
I was so surprised when we received Lola's first Barkbox. There were so many treats, toys, and a chewy that was perfectly sized for her weight. It comes in a cute box with cards that give details on what the products are, and a sweet little note. Their chat online is open 24/7, and they give great service if you ever have any billing or shipping questions.
Bonnie E.
Martinsburg, WV
we have had vark box for about two months now. its hit or miss... lastmoth toys were great n treats egh.. and this month treats were ok and the toys were not good. 2 hard rubber treat holders. i could be ok with one of those but 2? hmy dog wont be able to have a toy from bark box that he can actully paay with this month. sorry if spelling is off..auto correct stinks
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
We receive BarkBox monthly for our Doberman puppy. You can customize your boxes and make sure you get toys, treats, foods, etc. that are perfect for your pup. They only send the best in the boxes and my puppy is always at the front door when it gets delivered.
Haven☾ F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
MY DOG LOVES HIS BARK BOXES! Once they came he automatically knew it was for him and once he got it opened he was CRAZY!!! I love that they have a theme for each box and come with treats as well! Once we got a treat tin and I love it so much! Not expensive at all because if you think about it, if you were to buy everything that comes in the box, you would be paying way more! Love love love these!!
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
Loved this subscription! I only stopped to save a bit of money. They give cute themed boxes every month with 1-2 toys 2-3 snacks and usually one longer lasting natural chew. I had the "tough chewer" option and my dog still destroyed every toy but it is well worth it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.