BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
I have two yellow labs that get SOOO excited when I receive their Bark Box each month. I love the variety of toys and treats that I receive. This box always makes my dogters day and mine! I'm able to receive treats for "Chewers" that actually last longer than 10 minutes, like many other toys we buy at a local pet store.
Kelsey H.
South Jordan, UT
WE LOV BARK BOX! And our puppy loves it even more. The boxes come with cute little themes and stories every month. The only time we had a problem was when the toys weren't lasting long before being destroyed. Luckily Bark Box sent us new toys that were more durable and now we will only receive durable toys from here on out.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Our pups love Barkbox! Each month we look forward to seeing the box in our mail. The pups know the box is for them and they jump for joy when we unbox it. The toys are high quality and the treats are always well liked. I'd highly recommend the box and think it's worth the price.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
My fur baby loves his monthly barkbox and the themes are always so adorable! The toys are actually really great quality and never repetitive! The treats are always appealing and irresistible to my beagle and I love that bark box only uses high quality treats, mainly grain free ingredients and made in USA! BarkBox
Becca S.
Arlington, VA
We have been part of BarkBox for a year and a half now and could not say enough good things about the company. We love getting our box every month and each time there is a treat that my dog cannot eat due to his sensitive stomach, they send a replacement for free! All they ask is that you donate the treat that cannot be eaten.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
Although I have not personally used BarkBox for our dogs (yet), I never hear anything but positive things! I have a chihuahua and a chi apso who will be getting a subscription for Christmas. I am going to purchase the full year because that is how confident I am that my dogs will love it! I am sure I will not be disappointed.
Lizzie P.
i love spoiling my dogs and i love this box because im able to spoil them a lot without spending a lot of money! It's cute and everything in the box is a good quality! I recommend this to any dog owners who would like to spoil their dogs
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this box! Each month we get new treats and toys for our babies! They can't wait to see what the new box has for them. If you have pets then I recommend trying this one. If you don't like the service then cancel with no problems!
Krisa L.
Fort Collins, CO
My dogs and me love barkbox so much!!! I found this coupon code off someone i follow on instagram! If you enter the coupon code WOLFDOG you'll save 10% off your entire order! I saved over $20 off my 6 month subscription #worthit! Barkbox is even better when its cheaper!!!
Michelle k.
For the price and deals they have the quality out last it and I can't say I htate it, the constantly have discounts the only thing is I have a big pup and those small treats and such isn't for him but recommend it for small puppees
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.