BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cynthia R.
I loved getting these boxes! The toys were always so adorable, and fitting with the theme of the month. My dog loved the treats, and I loved that they were unique products that I couldn't easily find in stores. It was a fun little surprise each month!
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
My pugs look forward to their Barkbox every month, almost as much as I do! Each month has a specific theme which is adorable. The snacks and toys all match the months theme. The quality of toys and the snacks that come with are very good considering the affordability of the subscription. I would definitely recommend this to all of my dog parent friends!
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
My dog got her first Barkbox last week in the mail. She was so excited to hear she got mail. She could smell off of the yummy treats inside including: blizzard cookies, salmon strips, a bone, and stew. Her CuddleMonster toy is her new favorite toy!
Sarah W.
Cypress, TX
BarkBox day in my house is something that the whole family looks forward to. It always has great toys and includes treats that all three of our dogs love. The brands included are good quality, and I feel safe allowing my dogs to use these products.
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
first time getting the box for my dog was much excited for my fur baby than it was when i got my beauty box. She got toys and snacks. The snacks were very much of my dogs taste or i believe they seemed real snacks some i wanted to taste myself (Joke)
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this for my dog for 6 months. He's a 30 lb puggle, so I got him the medium box. I loved the variety of treats I received, but the toys just weren't durable enough. I would give it to him as soon as I opened the box and it would be destroyed 30 minutes later. Eventually I stopped because I felt like I was throwing money away on poor quality toys.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves receiving this! The boxes are themed and always have the cutest treats and toys for my furry friend! One time my dog did not like a toy and bark box took the toy back and let me pick a new one! Love it. Have the subscription.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Receiving the monthly BarkBox is the highlight of every month! My dogs have come to know what "BarkBox" means and jump around while I open the box. The themes every month are adorable and make this product not only a favorite of my pets, but for me as well!
Stephanie P.
Gladys, VA
I subscribed to barkbox for a few months. I really enjoyed getting the suprises in the mail. I wish there was a option to pick the type of treats you get my dog tends to be rather picky. I no longer subscribe because I felt the box was a little expensive fore the use I was getting (my dog wouldn't eat half the treats). But it was really nice service.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy absolutely loves her bark box subscription! This is such a good way to get treats and toys, because you're not having to run to the store. Its also such a fun way to make sure that your pup gets a lot of stimulation from new toys and treats!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.