BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
michelle h.
Westland, MI
I started getting the Bark Box about 3 months ago. Our first box came as a gift from my mom and we loved it so much we bought a 6 month subscription. So far every product they have sent us has been fabulous and well worth the cost of the box.
Gabrielle P.
Me and my puppy both love barkbox. In the usual box you get 2-3 toys and 2-3 treats. Each box is themed with super cute toys. The last box I got was a travel themed box. Lots for the pup to enjoy and great quality toys for the parents to enjoy
Shannon B.
Newbury Park, CA
Beyond cute! My two golden retrievers eagerly await their box each month! They tear it open with such happiness that I'm compelled to order this box forever! The toys and treats are high quality and tasty. Each box has a different theme each month and I'm impressed with the creativity that goes into curating these amazing boxes of Puppy joy!
Lisa L.
BarkBox day is a huge hit at our house. Our dog loves to dig into an open box to choose a toy to play with. For a great price, you'll receive 2 well constructed, high quality toys and 2-3 premium treats. I wish there was a way to request only chewy treats as my dog is quite picky. Plus the proceeds support dog rescues. Who could ask for more?
Jenny L.
Troy , MI
Enjoy the variety of new treats and toys for my puppy to try. Only thing wish we could put in preferences like if my pup doesn't like peanut butter to avoid getting those kinds. Will finish up subscription and decide if we want to renew then
Kerry F.
Davenport, FL
I love Barkbox! My dog gets so excited to see this box come once a month. Each box has a different theme each month that every item in the box perfectly fits. The toys are adorable, and my dog always enjoys the treats. It has even helped me save money since I don't have to buy dog treats anymore because they are included in the box.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always love the products that I get in these boxes. The dog always demolish the treats so quickly. The themes the boxes are always super fun and the toys are really cute and the dogs always enjoy playing with them. Side note and super plus they're customer service is phenomenal.
Kaitlyn P.
Really decent subscription box for pets! My dog loves that she gets at least two new toys per month with this subscription box. However, she cannot eat the treats that come in the box which is unfortunate but still awesome that they are sent!
Jennifer M.
Alpharetta, GA
My pup absolutely loves barkbox packages! She gets so excited every month when they come. One came today and as usual they are adorable themes each month. This month, being November, was Thanksgiving. Cranberry treats, Football turkey chew toy, A rope squeaky apron toy, bone, and poop bags with cute poems on them! They are such a great surprise for a great deal!
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I love everything that BarkBox represents. Their site is awesome and the quality of products the procure for pets is top notch. I've only ordered a couple of boxes, but, each is filled with yummy treats and a toy or two for Arthur to destroy.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.