BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love love love my Barkbox subscription. I honestly can't give it enough rave reviews. I get the deluxe box with two toys and 90% of the time they send me toys that are durable enough for my big dog. You can pick different boxes for your different sized dogs. The treats are always natural and yummy for the pups too. Love Barkbox SO much!
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog subscription love. Definitely beats having to go to the pet store trying to figure what to get, way better just to have it choosen for you and you can see what your dog hates or liked without having to pay alot for it. Great products most of the time.
sherree h.
Saegertown, PA
My dog "LadyBug" loves her bark box. She tries to open them herself and if we get any box in the mail she will sniff it and watch to see if it is hers. Great treats that good for her and good value. Toys are great and she plays with them over store toys. Best box for dogs and great price too
Sabina P.
Edgewater, NJ
My two little pups live for the BarkBox! I am like the best dog mommy on the block because my little fluffs always have new awesome things! And the treats and toys! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG! It's amazing quality and I recommend to all pet owners! You won't regret it!
Jessica H.
Norfolk, VA
While it was very exciting for my three pups (2 mini Dachshunds and a Toy Aussie) to receive toys and treats in the mail, I found that the box was more 50% full of toys or treats that I would not allow my dogs to have. Some brands that have had many recalls and low quality toys that could turn into choking mechanism. I think the idea is cool, but needs some work.
Amanda D.
Brea, CA
We have received BarkBox for years and my Yorkipom just loves it. Every month when I bring in the box she can tell what it is and waits for me to unbox it. She loves the treats and toys that come in it. Everything is really great quality that comes in the boxes.
Taylor C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you have a playful dog that goes through treats and toys like nobodys business, this is what you need. My aussie chews up toys every which way, and I was spending so much money on getting him quality stuff, but now I just get it shipped to me. Also, if your dog doesn't like something you can send it back. That rarely happens for us, but if you have a picky dog it can be super useful.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Barkbox is the best! Our pup loves opening his box every month and usually loves everything in it. In the off chance that he doesn't like something, chatting into BarkBox's amazing service department will get you the option to get another item with free shipping!
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
I have a Great Pyrenees, and we were skeptical about purchasing this subscription box. IT HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY. Tundra absolutely loves getting his box every month. He knows that it's HIS box. The box is full of awesome toys and healthy treats. This box also helps control spending habits... okay, somewhat. I still buy him a ton of stuff, but I'm doing better. ;)
Betsy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Now my dogs might be just as excited as me when a package comes in the mail. They paw and scratch at it while I get a scissor to open it. There have been some great products, and a few duds. But the quality has been great even if my dogs didnt like the toys. I like being introduced to new brands not carried at local stores, and this is a fun way to discover them.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.