BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I can not praise BarkBox enough! My pom gets so excited every month when he sees me bring the box in from the mail—he knows he has something good coming! I have yet to be disappointed with any of the boxes we have received (11 so far.)
Danielle B.
Vancouver, WA
Barkbox is awesome! Love that you have a few different subscriptions to choose from! The quality of the toys & treats are amazing! I have to select the Big & Bold because my 3 dogs fall in that category and they always send size appropriate treats unlike some other boxes we've tried! My dogs love it & it's reasonably priced!
Marie P.
Amherst, NY
I love BarkBox!!! They have an option for all dog sizes, although I wish they had an option for a smaller size, as my dog is on the smaller end of the smallest size. He loves all of the goodies we get every month. The items are original and fun. I love that they are healthy too. Fun toys, interesting and this program is the best!
Samantha W.
Lawrenceville, GA
We were getting these for about 4 months. It just became too expensive at $20-30/mo for the 4-5 items. Yes, high quality items but the price is too high when you have more than 1 dog who go through the items in less than a week or 2.
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Just like I get so excited about my freebies coming in the mail I know my dog gets super excited to get one of these in the mail. I got one for free one time and I loved it. Had really good natural stuff in it. The toy wasn't the best but hey it was free for me. I'd love to get these when I can afford it but right now I cant.
Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE Barkbox! My dog loves all the treats but she isn't big on squeaky toys, so they personalized it to her likes, and sent all toys that she'd love! She gets so excited when they come and she's even trained better because of it. And I love it too! It's affordable, comes every month, and it's so cute with all the themes!
Alexes L.
Moscow, Pa
I haven't heard of this before or ever tried it but I would absolutely love to and I would love to do a vlog review, this idea sounds genius to branch out and try different toys and treats and brands since I have a very picky dog it stinks buying full size products when I don't know if she'll like them and it becomes pretty costly.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE, love, love this! The best toys and healthy treats delivered monthly all in one box! I love that each box has a theme and that the toys are so stinking cute & durable!!! My dogs love it - but I think I get just as excited as they do!
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I loved barkbox and subscribed for over a year. Unfortunately my pup is super picky and didn't particularly love the snacks as much. The toys are great and I would definitel recommend getting the extra toy! My dog loves all the toys and wlkldactually wait anxiously for me to open up the box for his prizes!! Definitely recommend!!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
We love this so much it is really great when you have two dogs I have two chihuahuas and when this part comes in they know it's there so I automatically open it and they pick was theirs on their own this is something that continue doing
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.