BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Amy H.
COLONA, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will stand behind this company forever. They provide quality products, all made in the USA, and support a good cause! Proceeds go to helping senior dogs find forever homes. And as an added bonus, your dog starts to like your mailman a bit more!!
Summer P.
Bothell, WA
Love love LOVE BarkBox!! We've been subscribers for 3 years now, and ii will never ever cancel. Customer service from this place is what it should be everywhere! I love that we can get replacements for things that aren't up to snuff for my pups.
Audrey C.
Columbus, OH
What an amazing company! My olde English Bulldog knows what his goodies are to be expected! BarkBox allows me to get the high quality, natural treats, that my pup can have! They toys are a huge hit as well! Always a new theme, and long lasting!
Liz M.
Bark box is a great idea for pups. Price is ok for what you get. I like that we get different toys since my pup goes through toys pretty quickly. The treats are sometimes too hard for my small dog to eat but most of the time they get it right!
Hana B.
I love barkbox, it brought so much joy to my german shepherd to open them every month. He plays with every toy until he destroys them. They always include a months worth or more of treats in every box as well. The themes are very cute and I am excited to receive them as well!
Val H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love Barkbox.  It saved us alot of money on toys and treats because it kept it at a fixed cost each month, however, my dog was a chewer and went through the toys fast sometimes... but we still have alot left from our year subscription.
Kylea D.
I have 3 dogs and bark box sends enough treats, chews, and toys for all of them to share and be happy. It is a little pricey but it is worth it for the money. All treats are made with minimal ingredients and all the toys are extremely durable
Kaitlyn H.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the bark box ! They continue to send great treats and snacks for the pup. The dog loves them and instantly knows when her box has arrived. Only downfall is the quality of the toys they fall apart to quickly
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently started using bark box. My dog loves it !! It included full size packages of snack made with all good ingredients made for dogs and durable toys. They were even nice to work with me and switch to every other month plans !!!
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
My puppy received her first bark box, and absolutely loves it!!! I can’t wait for months to come, I think I get more excited for new toys than she does. I feel like it’s worth what you pay for, at least for me because I’m always picking up new stuff for her.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.