BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda E.
Woodstock , GA
This is the best idea. My dog loves his BarkBox, the treats are healthy and delicious (based on my dog's excitement when I open a barkbox treat), the toys are durable and suitable to my dog's size. I had to pause on barkbox because the toys were starting to build up and so are the treats, I plan on resuming once he gets rid of some of his treats.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX
Bark box is great but is very expensive. I wish they did one that was smaller. I do not need three bags of treats every month for my dog, They just seem to pile up. The toys are great and she loves playing with them and are generally good quality. I do not like to give the bones or chew toys that they have they sometimes have made my dog sick!
Katherine K.
Norfolk, VA
I ordered a barkbox as a gift for a friend. She and her pup loved the surprise and most of the items in the box, but in the future I think I would send a different kind of box. I felt like I could have gone to PetSmart or PetCo and and spent less for the same number of items. If you are specifically looking for a dog themed gift box, I think Bark Box is a good option. If you are just looking for a gift, I think that there are better box services available for a better price.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
My puppy has been such a happy pooch since I subscribed to Barkbox. They send some of the most awesome toys! I also love how you can choose the types of toys to how crazy of a chewer your pooch is. My furbaby will tear most chew toys to shreds in a snap, but not his Barkbox toys! If you want some awesome and unique dog toys and treats for your pooch, definitely try BarkBox!
June D.
My favorite little treat for my dog, Mia. I love how it has you select which size your dog fits into before ordering, so I know I won't be getting anything too big for her. It is somewhat pricey, but I've found that all of Mia's favorite toys and treats have come from her BarkBox.
Kristen S.
Appleton, WI
My dog and I LOVE this! He goes through toys VERY fast because he is very hard on them. When I opened his first box, he grabbed the stuffed toy that was included and now has to carry it with him EVERYWHERE. All toys are made incredibly durable! And the treats are actually healthy! This is definitely worth every penny! Your pooch will thank you!
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just recently subscribed to this for my French bulldog and he loves all the toys. He is pretty rough with toys and they are all still standing. I'm currently crate training him with the treats and he loves them! I'm happy with this subscription!
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We love bark box! Our pup Zoey is a year old pit-bull. She LOVES everything they send for us. She doesn't even bark at the mailman when he delivers her box (I think she understands now she gets treats when he comes, haha) I would definitely recommend
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
My favorite subscription for my dog. They cater to my Mondo and I have a monthly subscription. I am very satisfied with the price and have never been disappointed with the products in the box. It is very easy site to use. You guys should check it out.
Amanda S.
BarkBox has spoiled my pups. They think the mailman is their best friend. The boxes come packed full of healthy snacks and toys. The one down side- the boxes are based on dog size and when you're a family with a variety of dog sizes the treats and toys can't be easily shared.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.