BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this monthly gift from the mailman. The products are high quality and my pitbulls STILL play with every one daily. Products bought are generally destroyed within minutes, these last. They love the treats as well but the toys are their favorite!
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
So this box is great in every which way. I always recommend this to my friends and families. I tried other companies but I didn't really love them but I really love this box. Their boxes are organized and neat. Believe it or not yo are go into love this because they are really lovable.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love barkbox ! We switch from petbox to here because we heard they offered much more variety ! Which they definitely did ! Amazing way of trying new products out for your pup big or small . It's like Christmas every month for my Lhasa apso when the mailman delivers his barkbox ! Again worth it for the money ! Subscribe to save more and get more money for your buck
Wendy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We LOVE BarkBox! We have been members for several years, and have no complaints whatsoever. Our 2 labs, who are BIG TIME chewers, are big fans of the high quality toys, and the all natural treats! And the best part - most of the products are made right here in the USA!
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love getting mail, and my pup loves it just as much, finally a box that comes just for her! Every month is like her birthday, with amazing toys and treats in every box, I love barkbox and i'm so glad I get one every month!
Laura P.
BUYER BEWARE!!! I've just had the worst experience ever with this company. I'd have to say it ranks in the top 2 of worst! The website isn't intuitive and somehow, I accidentally ended up with 2 accounts for the same dog. Immediately, I cancelled both and contacted the company the only way given...via email. It was days before I heard back. Then I was told that 2 boxes have already shipped and enthusiastically told "I could give one to a shelter!". I would be refunded partially. Unbelievable!!!
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I received a 3-month subscription to BarkBox from a friend once I got a pup. It was full of all kinds of goodies. I find that once a month seems to be a bit much, though. I had toys and treats building up. The three months actually lasted me more like 6 months.
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not bad! I got this for a friend that was living with me.  We were happy with the selections but it was provided at a discount. I don't think this is one that I would want to pay full price for, as I think I would prefer to use coupons or shop at a discounted store. If I were one to spoil pets it might be a good service but overall the brands were great.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
I was so surprised when we received Lola's first Barkbox. There were so many treats, toys, and a chewy that was perfectly sized for her weight. It comes in a cute box with cards that give details on what the products are, and a sweet little note. Their chat online is open 24/7, and they give great service if you ever have any billing or shipping questions.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got my dog his first bark box...wasn't toooo thrilled. came with a few toys & a few bags of trwat. the toys weren't really of quality, my boy destroyed them within about 5 minutes. the treats are ok. he seems to like them...don't know if i am going to continue
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.