BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Anne S.
I subscribed to BarkBox about two months ago. I have been pleasantly surprised. The cost of the box is covered by all the products you get! There is always a high quality toy and lots of delicious treats that my three dogs love sampling!
Alexandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We loved bark box, the toys are super high quality and very cute. The boxes are themed and we frequently found ourselves repurchasing favorites. The treats are high quality and even though my dog is now on a restricted diet, I was able to change her box to a allergy friendly version. Recommended this to all my pet friends , worth the $.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
We adore BarkBox in our house! Dexter, the Boston Terrier, recognizes & practically vibrates when he spots HIS box! It is absolutely worth the price...toys are surprisingly tough(customer service marked my little guy as a tough chewer) & treats are natural & good for your pup! Best day of the month...it makes my favorite guy happy!
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We LOVED BarkBox when we did it. Right now we're budgeting and it's not a top priority but when we have the money we will definitely do it again. Each box is cutely themed with toys, hygiene products and treats! Our chocolate lab, Hudson, always enjoyed his toys the most and they are the only toys he hasn't shredded to pieces!!!
Angelique F.
My dog loves this box and all the toys and treats she gets in them. All of tiys we have got have squeakers in them. They only problem is my dog likes to tear the toys apart pretty quick, but they have an extra toy option for each month.
Allison T.
Yorkville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this box so much! He gets a good mixture of toys and treats. I like that the treats are natural and made in the US. The only thing I wish you could put if your dog doesn't like certain types of toys or treats. The price is a little high but you can find it on Groupon every so often. I would recommend this to people!
Aline N.
Oakland, CA
My pup Waffles and I LOVE BarkBox! They always come up with such cheeky themes each month, and their toys and treats are always great quality and super unique. I purchase on and off through them because Waffles isn't too rough on his toys and they end up lasting him a long time. But quite a few of his favorites are BarkBox toys!
Urszula Z.
Hillsborough, NJ
my pup loves every toy and treat that comes in this box! it's extremely adorable and i shop here a lot! my dog is spoiled hahah! the shopping experience is really nice and welcome! i would recommend using this website!
Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
I subbed to this box, and another one. The great thing about this subscription is that they let you customize the size-small, medium or large. They are also one of the cheaper one, not by much, but cheaper none the less.
I found that I filled up my home with more treats than toys, so I ended up going with a different subscription.
Kathleen D.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup thinks all mail is for him, so he really loves BarkBox day! The treats are great and you won't find a better deal for the price. My lab's favorite thing to do is to destroy the toys and liberated the squeaker. The customer service is outstanding as well!
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you want to try a box for free?? Use this link and order your free box! https://www.barkbox.com/r/WEA0NTHHND
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Jessica E.
I want to get the box but I’m worried about just one thing, is it too much stuff to get every month? Does anyone find it totally worth it?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?