BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey M.
Baltimore, MD
I can't say enough good things about BarkBox. I have 2 dogs, 1 medium (27lb french bulldog) and 1 large (85lb collie mix). I signed up for the medium box which is perfect. Each box has a theme which is always very cute. We get a solid month of play out of each box and the treats are starting to pile up! Great variety and good value!
Aline N.
Oakland, CA
My pup Waffles and I LOVE BarkBox! They always come up with such cheeky themes each month, and their toys and treats are always great quality and super unique. I purchase on and off through them because Waffles isn't too rough on his toys and they end up lasting him a long time. But quite a few of his favorites are BarkBox toys!
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
My dog got his first bark box ever the other day and he loved everything in it! He's a pug and he's 5 months old about to be 6 months in a couple of days :) i will continue to buy the subscription because of how much he loves your stuff!
Vanessa R.
Splendora, TX
Definitely worth getting a subscription to BarkBox. My boyfriend and I have 2 huskies, 1 German Shepherd and a Pekingese and there is usually always something for everyone. The last box that came was a "dog university" themed box with a puppy degree and doggy course schedule. The products are useful and the dog puns keep us entertained!
Joelle K.
7 months ago my Husband and I recently added a golden-doodle to our family! His name is Watson and he is by far the worlds pickiest and prim dog ever! He is even picky about the treats we give him. Bark Box however has never disappointed him. He always loves everything they send, to the point we repurchased multiples of their products!
Crystal M.
They're awesome, I was gonna do originally only one year but I plan to renew at the end of the year. The customer service also answers back really fast. When my pup didn't like her toy they sent her another one. So sweet. I highly recommend them.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these. We get the super chewer BarkBox and it comes with the perfect toys for my destructive dogs. The treats are very natural and good quality for my fur babies. I definitely would recommend signing your dog up for these, because they are worth every penny.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A friend of mine introduced me to this not even a week ago, and Charlie received his first box today! This is totally AWESOME! The toy was great quality! We haven't tried the treats yet, because it was late when I got to open it, but we will be trying them tomorrow!
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
My pup loves receiving her barkbox each month. I love that you can buy per dogs weight and not just one box for all dogs. I love finding new products for my pup each month that I would have never known about if I did not receive this box
Alexandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We loved bark box, the toys are super high quality and very cute. The boxes are themed and we frequently found ourselves repurchasing favorites. The treats are high quality and even though my dog is now on a restricted diet, I was able to change her box to a allergy friendly version. Recommended this to all my pet friends , worth the $.
Nicole N.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two dogs! Is this really worth the money? I want to start getting this for them but kinda nervous!
Angela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I saw this advertised on groupon..do you think that it is worth the money?
Victoria S.
Is this really worth the money? It seems too expensive
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?