BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Angel M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Barkbox is a great investment for your dog! My dog always knows when his barkbox is here. He digs right in as soon as I open the box. He always gets 2 toys & three treats. Most of the time the treats are bags, my dog always loves them. The only fault I have is sometimes the treats and toys can be a little harder for my dog to play with or chew.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy absolutely loves her bark box subscription! This is such a good way to get treats and toys, because you're not having to run to the store. Its also such a fun way to make sure that your pup gets a lot of stimulation from new toys and treats!
Kayla M.
Rochester, NY
My dog loves bark box! She chews through her toys so fast that I can always make it to the store to get her a new one to replace the ruined one. Bark box makes it super easy by just delivering a box to my door every month with different items in it! I wish they had an option to weed out the treats so I can just ones she can have with all her allergies!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Receiving the monthly BarkBox is the highlight of every month! My dogs have come to know what "BarkBox" means and jump around while I open the box. The themes every month are adorable and make this product not only a favorite of my pets, but for me as well!
Save 10% off your entire order at barkbox and FREE SHIPPING when you enter coupon code WOLFDOG at checkout, your savings of 10% goes to wolf sanctuaries and pet rescues in need! Show your dog(s) how much you love them each and every month, and give back to other dogs in need at the same time! Sign up for barkbox today!
Cynthia R.
I loved getting these boxes! The toys were always so adorable, and fitting with the theme of the month. My dog loved the treats, and I loved that they were unique products that I couldn't easily find in stores. It was a fun little surprise each month!
Laura W.
Bark box is wonderful. You get two toys each month and two new bags of tasty treats. My dogs haven't found a treat they didn't like. Our puppy absolutely loves the toys. Most of them seem to be indestructible. This "cellphone" is his favorite. He's never without it close by.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
this box subscription was so much fun! had some fun toys and treats in it. my little yorkie loved the little bacon treats it came with. shipping was pretty easy i did only keep the subscription for about 4 months. i would subscribe again in the future
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
My pugs look forward to their Barkbox every month, almost as much as I do! Each month has a specific theme which is adorable. The snacks and toys all match the months theme. The quality of toys and the snacks that come with are very good considering the affordability of the subscription. I would definitely recommend this to all of my dog parent friends!
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
first time getting the box for my dog was much excited for my fur baby than it was when i got my beauty box. She got toys and snacks. The snacks were very much of my dogs taste or i believe they seemed real snacks some i wanted to taste myself (Joke)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.