BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA
I can't cancel the subscription because my dog won't let me! I get alot of packages to my house and every single one my dog thinks is bark box . It's so cute. If he doesn't like a toy Barkbox will replace it with another and that's awesome! I like how every box is themed for that month. So far I've had a Back to school, Halloween, and thanksgiving box ! :)
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I've been wanting to try this out! Just because it's would be fun and cool for my dog to try new things and find out what toys he is really into and not. The problem is, is that he goes through toys so fast. He just tears them up within days. Do they provide pretty durable items?
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love getting mail, and my pup loves it just as much, finally a box that comes just for her! Every month is like her birthday, with amazing toys and treats in every box, I love barkbox and i'm so glad I get one every month!
Tonya O.
Nashville, TN
My dog is picky and gets bored with the same treats after a while. Barkbox is awesome because it's something new every month. If I had one complaint, it's that the toys are sometimes too large for my 4 pound dog, even though we subscribe to the smallest box.
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas
Being a new puppy mom, it's really important I stay informed with what's best for my high maintenance breed. Sherman, a Weimaraner, also goes through toys quickly and BarkBox makes that a non-factor! Bye bye to your poochie worries as BarkBox has you covered.
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not bad! I got this for a friend that was living with me.  We were happy with the selections but it was provided at a discount. I don't think this is one that I would want to pay full price for, as I think I would prefer to use coupons or shop at a discounted store. If I were one to spoil pets it might be a good service but overall the brands were great.
Bonnie E.
Martinsburg, WV
we have had vark box for about two months now. its hit or miss... lastmoth toys were great n treats egh.. and this month treats were ok and the toys were not good. 2 hard rubber treat holders. i could be ok with one of those but 2? hmy dog wont be able to have a toy from bark box that he can actully paay with this month. sorry if spelling is off..auto correct stinks
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
We receive BarkBox monthly for our Doberman puppy. You can customize your boxes and make sure you get toys, treats, foods, etc. that are perfect for your pup. They only send the best in the boxes and my puppy is always at the front door when it gets delivered.
Haven☾ F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
MY DOG LOVES HIS BARK BOXES! Once they came he automatically knew it was for him and once he got it opened he was CRAZY!!! I love that they have a theme for each box and come with treats as well! Once we got a treat tin and I love it so much! Not expensive at all because if you think about it, if you were to buy everything that comes in the box, you would be paying way more! Love love love these!!
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
My dog loves bark box and so do I. We look forward to opening it every month. I never have to buy treats anymore. And all the treats they send are all natural and if your dog doesn't like them they will send a new bag of a different treat for them to try. The toys they send are always a hit with my dog and she loves the bones as well! A great treat for a good dog!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.