BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
So this box is great in every which way. I always recommend this to my friends and families. I tried other companies but I didn't really love them but I really love this box. Their boxes are organized and neat. Believe it or not yo are go into love this because they are really lovable.
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not bad! I got this for a friend that was living with me.  We were happy with the selections but it was provided at a discount. I don't think this is one that I would want to pay full price for, as I think I would prefer to use coupons or shop at a discounted store. If I were one to spoil pets it might be a good service but overall the brands were great.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
I was so surprised when we received Lola's first Barkbox. There were so many treats, toys, and a chewy that was perfectly sized for her weight. It comes in a cute box with cards that give details on what the products are, and a sweet little note. Their chat online is open 24/7, and they give great service if you ever have any billing or shipping questions.
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
My only problem with bark box is that my dog chews up ALL of her toys and the toys that are sent in the box are definitely not up to the chewing standard of my pup, however it's nice to get new toys every month without having to run to the store all the time!
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I received a 3-month subscription to BarkBox from a friend once I got a pup. It was full of all kinds of goodies. I find that once a month seems to be a bit much, though. I had toys and treats building up. The three months actually lasted me more like 6 months.
Bonnie E.
Martinsburg, WV
we have had vark box for about two months now. its hit or miss... lastmoth toys were great n treats egh.. and this month treats were ok and the toys were not good. 2 hard rubber treat holders. i could be ok with one of those but 2? hmy dog wont be able to have a toy from bark box that he can actully paay with this month. sorry if spelling is off..auto correct stinks
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love barkbox ! We switch from petbox to here because we heard they offered much more variety ! Which they definitely did ! Amazing way of trying new products out for your pup big or small . It's like Christmas every month for my Lhasa apso when the mailman delivers his barkbox ! Again worth it for the money ! Subscribe to save more and get more money for your buck
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
My dog loves bark box and so do I. We look forward to opening it every month. I never have to buy treats anymore. And all the treats they send are all natural and if your dog doesn't like them they will send a new bag of a different treat for them to try. The toys they send are always a hit with my dog and she loves the bones as well! A great treat for a good dog!
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this monthly gift from the mailman. The products are high quality and my pitbulls STILL play with every one daily. Products bought are generally destroyed within minutes, these last. They love the treats as well but the toys are their favorite!
Wendy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We LOVE BarkBox! We have been members for several years, and have no complaints whatsoever. Our 2 labs, who are BIG TIME chewers, are big fans of the high quality toys, and the all natural treats! And the best part - most of the products are made right here in the USA!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.