BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is the box to end all boxes.  Every detail of this company is perfect for dog lovers.  They make high quality toys and treats, with a huge variety and so many cute themes.  They sell three different sizes of box for breed sizes to make sure every dog can enjoy their box.  Their customer service is amazing, as is their marketing team and online presence.  This is one box I will never cancel.
Key J.
I Love Barkbox! Treats & fun toys come in the this little box once a month. The only thing I don't like is that it's a 6 month subscription and I wanted to cancel it because my picky puppy doesn't care for the treats. However, he LOVES his squeaky toys & refuses to part with the bone he got in the first box. (We're on our 5th box). If you have a less picky dog when it comes to treats, this is for you!!
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MO
The customer service at this place is insane!! I got to instant message someone who was immediately available to answer my question. Once you have a subscription you get free shipping on any other orders. They will replace one toy a month if ruined (I have to do this a lot). I wish there was an option to not get stuffed toys because my puppy tears them up as soon as she is bored with them
Lynzee J.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love BarkBox almost as much as my dog, Duke, does. Being a Pitbul mix, he has a tendency to destroy his toys within the first few minutes of chewing. BarkBox has given me many options to keep him entertained and now i have a few trusted brands that I know will withstand his bite.
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
We subscribed to barkbox for almost two years. Our dogs LOVED it, but the toys would last for maybe 10 minutes. We didn't get our money's worth because our dogs destroyed the toys. We switched to the heavy chewers box and everything. If they sent toys that could withstand my Doberman and German Shepherd's jaws, I would still be subscribed. Definitely try it out! I loved the treats they sent!
Samantha G.
Closter
I have a pitbull mix and he tears through toys very quickly. I am also very picky with the treats I give him and only give him American made ones. The box came with a statue of liberty ball which he loved and although he tore the outside cover off the ball inside is still in tact. All the treats it came with were made in the US and I don't know if they always do that but that's what happened in my box. It came with two different treats. They were packaged very cute. They also came in regular size packages (not trial size). One was peanut butter biscuits and the other was chia treats. It was a great investment and my dog loved it.
Alisa T.
Honestly one of the best subscription boxes ever. Extremely affordable and worth it for all you get. If anything happens with a toy falling apart or your dog not liking it or the treats, you can let them know and they will send a new one for you free of charge. Totally recommended!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Barkbox is my favorite pet subscription box and I will definitely continue to get it. The toys are of such a higher quality than the vast majority of competitors and I love that they are all made to fit that month's theme. Good quality treats. I'm never disappointed at all with this box.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love barkbox for my Luke because he loves that he gets new treats and toys each month. He is a very sweet dog therefore I always spoil him with this service because he deserves all the love in the world and I love my dog so much because he protects me all the time and he's loyal.
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog LOVES getting her monthly bark box. The only complaint I have is that My dog is quite smaller than the average "small dog" so some of the toys she receives are too big for her so a "toy dog bark box" would be a great idea! I definitely recommend this monthly subscription box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.