BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
We've been with Barkbox for 2 years now and my big dog loves it. They put 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and 1 chewie/ bone product in there. He gets so excited everytime his box comes in (but still doesn't like the mailman). I give 4 stars because my dog has food allergies and they've sent him the wrong treats more than once. They always send us an apology e-mail and replacement treats, though.
Samantha G.
Closter
I have a pitbull mix and he tears through toys very quickly. I am also very picky with the treats I give him and only give him American made ones. The box came with a statue of liberty ball which he loved and although he tore the outside cover off the ball inside is still in tact. All the treats it came with were made in the US and I don't know if they always do that but that's what happened in my box. It came with two different treats. They were packaged very cute. They also came in regular size packages (not trial size). One was peanut butter biscuits and the other was chia treats. It was a great investment and my dog loved it.
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVED LOVED LOVED my barkbox subscription, and so did my dog! Awesome products. They give you a discount if you want to order more of a product too. They always had high quality toys and treats. Most of their treats were either grain-free, Gluten-Free, US made, pork-free or all the above. Which was great because my dog has SOOO many allergies. Loved it. I really need to renew my subscription.
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
Awesome things were in these boxes(treats and toys) they even give holiday themed boxes. For Christmas, I had dog coal in a box(ball) and my dog adored it. However, these toys aren't great for heavy chewers. My dog literally destroyed 99% of the toys in the boxes that I received.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Barkbox is my favorite pet subscription box and I will definitely continue to get it. The toys are of such a higher quality than the vast majority of competitors and I love that they are all made to fit that month's theme. Good quality treats. I'm never disappointed at all with this box.
Alisa T.
Honestly one of the best subscription boxes ever. Extremely affordable and worth it for all you get. If anything happens with a toy falling apart or your dog not liking it or the treats, you can let them know and they will send a new one for you free of charge. Totally recommended!
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog LOVES getting her monthly bark box. The only complaint I have is that My dog is quite smaller than the average "small dog" so some of the toys she receives are too big for her so a "toy dog bark box" would be a great idea! I definitely recommend this monthly subscription box.
Roxanne R.
Honolulu, HI
I loved my first BarkBox. I got it as a birthday gift for my pup and she loved it as well. All the toys were perfect for her and it came with a lot. The snacks we're great too, she enjoyed them all and they were all good for her. I would highly recommend it to other pet parents.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love barkbox for my Luke because he loves that he gets new treats and toys each month. He is a very sweet dog therefore I always spoil him with this service because he deserves all the love in the world and I love my dog so much because he protects me all the time and he's loyal.
Jackie H.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE bark box. My dogs get so excited when they get their box! Bark box service is great always on time as well. For what you get it is affordable you get 3 toys 2 bags of treats and a bone (All great quality and made in USA!) I will for sure shop here again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.