BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Polly G.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is amazing! My boy knows his box every time we walk in the house with it and he just gets so excited. The themes are super adorable and their customer service is outstanding. We had an issue once with an item missing from a box and they took care of it right away.
Brittany M.
Raccoon, KY
We sure love our BarkBox! I have 2 big dogs who are power chewers and love treats! A BarkBox subscription brings us numerous toys (both shred-able and indestructible), yummy treats from all over, and cool gadgets for me to use for my dogs! All for a low price once a month...and the price is lower than if I tried buying all that's included in a box separately! We love our barkbox!
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
I wish we started this sooner. The quality of toys and treats is fantastic. The boxes are so creative and well put together, I think we love reading through everything as much as our dogs love the products. Now our dogs thing every box that comes to the house is theirs !
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love the concept of this item! My dog was excited when there was finally a package in the mail for her! My dog ignored the toys in the box (she doesn't really care for any toys), but she loved the treats that were in the box! So it was well worth the investment each month.
Lidija L.
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm not just saying that to say it either! My pups LOVE this thing! there hasn't been a treat or toy they haven't loved (and they're pretty picky)!!! Its like BarkBox came and talked to my pups and asked what they wanted! The toys they get every month are worth the extra money (it makes it more fun for them) and they like those toys better than the ones i get them!
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
My doggie love this box! We both get excited when it comes in the mail. It's a tad bit pricy but my dog enjoys it. They give you treats and toys for your doggie. I'm thinking of letting it go because of the price. I can buy more things at the store for the cost of the box.
Danielle Z.
Stockton, CA
This is a great service but there are a few things that I wish you could customize. As we have two dogs I was there was an "add on" feature to get enough for both dogs without having to order a separate, second box. I also have a dog that destroys and chews through 99.9% of the toys he receives. I think it would be beneficial to be able to opt out of plush and other dog toys.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My babies definitely love all the goodies that I am sent. I have a shihtzu and a pit with different taste so this has something for both of them. As far as value goes, I think it can be cheaper. But the fact that you save on the hassle of getting everything yourself pasees
Kaireese F.
Akron, OH
I have two very spoiled little pups. And they love it when the mail comes. We have truly enjoyed the BarkBox deliveries, it makes me feel good that my dogs get a special treat and I don't have to remember to go out and get it. The only reason this is not at 5 stars is that my one dog has a sensitive stomach and it doesn't always work out for him. All in all, big fan though.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs go crazy when their barkboxes come every month. I do wish I had more say in what comes in the boxes as my dogs can't have plush toys because they eat them and stuffing all falls out. You also don't have the option to opt out of treats that aren't good for your dogs.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.