BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Selena C.
Barboursville, WV
My dog absolutely loves the treats that come in the barkbox. Also the toys normally last my dog a really long time. I have 2 dogs and they share the items that come in the box. It brings a smile to their face when they get their BarkBox.
Crystal W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great thing to look forward to every month. Jax knows exactly what his barkbox looks like and he goes crazy every time we open one together. 2 full size bags of treats, two full size plush toys and an extra something every month.
Mariah G.
Cincinnati, OH
We got our first Bark Box last week for our 12 week old Chocolate Lab. She loves every single item that was in the Bark Box. Ordering a subscription was easy and the pricing is just right! We can’t wait for the next year of Bark Boxes!
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love their bark box. Every box comes with 2 toys. 2 bags of treats. 1 chew. I have 2 medium sized dogs and they play with these toys all month. I have not needed to purchased toys or treats since subscribing to this service.
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
Only did a trial box but super fun to get little treats and stuff for my dog. I don't think it's worth the money though. My dogs are sensitive and don't always like everything and changing stuff up isn't good on their digestive system
Dylan L.
LOVED IT!!! Always was a treat coming home to this box for my dog! After a while, my dog even began to recognize the box and would be excited for me to open it! Would recommend to all dog lovers out there who want to treat their pet!
Bianca V.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They have about 5 items come a month for only 20$ and they would bring like 2-3 toys and bags of treats which my dog loved a lot every single month when the box comes he gets so excited and start immediately playing with his new toys
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 Goldens and they love their monthly box! They get so excited to play with the toys and sample the treats. And I love knowing that the toys are all well made with no little pieces and that the treats are all healthy for them
esme l.
I have a husky-german shepherd mix almost 2 years old and he gets so excited for the toys and treats that come in the barkbox. When he was teething he always tore apart toys so it was nice to always have another waiting to be used.
James M.
What better way to spoil your best furry friend than with a box full of colorful & playful GOODIES!!!😍 These boxes are loaded with amazing new animal friendly products and my buddie just LOVES them, and when he's happy, I'm happy!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.