BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My family has mixed reviews over BarkBox. I felt that I liked it, getting new items every month, whereas my mom found it too pricey. Items inside have been hit or miss with the dogs but that's to be expected. I like the concept and I like receiving items but I wish it could be perhaps more customizable?
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay so this is great if you want to have an assortment of goodies delivered to your door for your pups. However some of the things sent -- my dogs tear apart in matter of seconds. Also a subscription box kind of takes away the magic of getting treats every month. Still on the fence about it.
Danielle E.
Aurora, CO
The idea of BarkBox is great, in theory. However, it's useless if you never get your order. I signed up for a three month subscription and everything I found on the site told me my first box would be shipped within 3-5 business days. Two weeks later, it still hasn't shipped. And the only way to contact customer service is through email which they take more than 24 hours to respond to. Terrible business practices, you will never get your order, and you can't reliably contact them for anything. I do not recommend wasting your money on something you will never see.
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box is quite pricey but also somewhat worth it. I have a 5 month old puppy and a 12 year old pom who both enjoy the box. The toys are very cute and pretty good quality and my dogs seem to love the snacks. They put something in there for every type of dog. It could be a little cheaper though.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love barkbox! and so does my pup :) Getting a box in the mail every month filled with different toys and treats is so nice for my dog, he gets so excited over them! I think the price is very decent for what you receive, and I would definitely recommend BarkBox for anyone with a dog
Brenda F.
San Diego, CA
My Siberian Huskies LOVE their BarkBox! The themes are always fun and exciting. The treats come in a wide variety of flavors and textures. The toys are top notch and are of great quality, even for mouthy huskies. We feel that the BarkBox is an excellent value~lots of new treats to try and FUN toys to gnaw on. Our huskies look forward to their box every month. I would highly recommend this box subscription.
Arantza Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my first box and I canceled the subscription because I feel like after the third month I will have so many toys that I will have no idea where to put them, if you have a dog that destroys toys then it is great dor you. But if you don´t want your house full of toys then I would not recommend it.
Audrey C.
Lenexa, KS
The treats are generally organic or all natural, it provides me with new items I am not aware of and my dog LOVES. It is not a subscription I use every month, but I will activate it on special occasions for something fun :) The toys are personalized to size and energy of each dog which is great!
Ginnie H.
Cape Coral, FL
I've seen ads for Bark Box for a long time. Wasn't really sure about it, but I finally caved. My dog LOVES it! I love how each box has a theme to it! You pick what size dog you have and they send you toys and treats for that size. I have a toy poodle and they are the perfect size for him! You pick the package and they automatically charge you every month, but you still have the option to cancel at any time.
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got barkbox with a groupon and me and my dogs loved it! What a great treat for them and a great way to try new products! It came with a great variety of toys and treats as well as some other cool items. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because for a large breed box it is quite expensive.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.